Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Do you need an appointment

These are a few questions my brother and I think are funny. Basically they are just funny thoughts.

Chapter 1 - Do you need an appointment

Chapter 1 - Do you need an appointment

1. Everyday on our way to school my brother and I pass the Psychics house. On her front door is a sign "Psychic. To make an appointment please call..."Why would a psychic need for you to make an appointment shouldn''''''''t she already know you are coming?

2. Expect the unexpected. If we expect the unexpected doesn''''''''t that make the expected unexpected so therefore we should expect the expected.

3. Mothers wash their childrens mouths out with soap when they have sad a bad word. Do you wash a deaf childs hand when they sign a bad word?

4. Why is it called a park way when you drive on it and a drive way when you park on it?

5. Two wrongs don''''''''t make a right. But four rights do make a left.

6. How do you keep and anime character from attacking? Put tape on their mouths. How do you hide and anime character? with sun glasses and hats.7. What are we teaching our kids today? Georgy Pory Pudding pie kiss the girls and made them cry. Isn''''t that sexual assualt?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment