Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the choice

a new story me and my friend have been working on for a very long time.

Chapter 1 - the choice

Chapter 1 - the choice
sai sat quietly in his room watching the stars from his bed by the window he had always dreamed of escape. escape from the world escape from everything that made life complicated . unfortunately there was no such thing for him at the present time he was too busy worrying about his infatuation with mae . may had lost her parents when she was about 11 and come to live with sai and his family after his father left his mother. sai and mae then became really close almost inseperable from each other . but now after living with her for 7 years and both of them coming closer to finishing high school being with mae didnt seem right. sai turned as he heard the door creak on its hinges as it was being opened.

"sai?" a voice called out from the darkness it was mae she often visited him late during the night to avoid her foster mother having any suspicion of thier love.
"yes mae come in" sai whispered quietly as she walked in and sat silently next to him."how are you " he asked plainly oping for a good answer.
"im fine thank you " she responded almost instantly she didnt need to think about it this was almost a habit they had formed. "im worried that your mother knows" she said worriedly. sai gave a heavy breath and responded slowly now. "thats impossible mae weve been to careful. in three more days we graduate and i get my own house just like mom promised then were free to do as we please" he stated smartly repeating the words alomst exactly as his mother said it putting great emphasis on the "we" .
mae sighed and swore under hear breath for a moment then spoke again. "its very nice your mother has bought us a home to stay in she couldnt afford two so were forced to live together until one of us gets enough money to move."
sai got up suddenly and moved toward a small dresser in the corner of the room "mae i want to ask you something" he said the excitement rising in his voice.
"what is it sai " she asked curiously
"well as you know you never call my mother mom or even hint at your connection with us the only thing i really share with you is a home. so now i extend an offer " he said this quickly and very clearly as if talking to a crowd of people . sai was now on one knee with a small black box in his hand . he opened it slowly inside was a small golden ring he held it tenderly as he spoke. "will you marry me? the choice is yours but dont wear the ring around mom please." he said these things with great emotion.
mae was speechless and couldnt find the words she was looking for finally she managed a "yes" and fell into his arms as he placed the small gold ring onto her finger.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment