Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

A young girl named Alissa is the one girl that no one talks to. She has been called "That one emo girl". But when it comes to her crush she is beyond emo.Can she ever make him hers or well she keep her ways?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction
That one night
Chapter 1


Alissa sat in her normal corner. She gazed out at the gym. Watching the boys playing basketball, the preps yaking away, and girls like her hanging around talking about the latest roack bands. Everyone was having fun exept her. Her golden hair in front of her face was hiding the fact that she was crying.
Whishing for someone to relize her inner beauty. Everyone sees her as the girl that never talks. Shes been claimed as "That one emo girl".Of course she ignores it,she wants to fight back but there was no way she could. Her body was weak as her soul. No one knows who she really is. No one knows what she wants. The one thing she wants is love.
Love, the one word with many different meanings. For some reason, she wants a soulmate. A guy to help her mend her broken heart. But sadly, all the guys go for the ones who are glamorous and way more pretty than her. It seems, she thought, that all the guys want the ones they can show off and be envyed of, no guy these days wants a girl for who they are.
But of all the guys in her school, one really stood out, Jacob Thomas. He was skinny, with black hair coming to above his neck. He wore clothes like any normal scene kids would wear.
Beside Jacob being the one of the hottest guys ever to her, shes seen him talk to others and seems really nice. Only if I wasn't so damn shy she thought. Jacob was in her lunch and gym class. She watched him talking to his girl friends as they were laughing about the food fight they had earlier and how one of the biggest nerds Adrian got hit in the face with some choclate milk.But finally gym was over, she got up and sighed.
While getting dressed in the locker room, she noticed Jacob's friends were talking about something that caught her interest."Hey did you here about who Jacob likes?"One girl said. She was about Alissa's height and she wore the same stuff all Jacobs friends wear. so she haas heard, her name was Heidi."Yeah,but I don't know who though. But she must be really pretty though!" another girl said. Alissa laughed to herself. That is so not me, she thought. She was kind of sad but she figured, no one liked her, not even the fat nerds. But little did she knew, something amazing will happen right after she stepped out of that door, she will feel as if she stepped into a dream.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

allykat49 on November 4, 2007, 6:46:39 AM

allykat49 on
allykat49wow i din't know it was that short! I gotta make them longer^^"