Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14 - Conclusion

Its is set in Middle Earth and starts around the time when the fellowship begins. Gilthoniel is the youngest sibling of Haldir of Lothlorien this story is about her life and her trying to cope with three older brothers.

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14 - Conclusion

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14 - Conclusion


Conclusion



Gilthoniel, Elendil and Findiel's bodies were placed all on the same small boat. People walked up and set gifts next to them. Rumil and Orophin had laid a crown of flowers on Gilthoniel's head and put a white rose in her hand.

Nimrodel, Tillyenna and Tinuviel put in their gifts and backed away from the river banks. Nimrodel had tears flowing down her cheeks, Tillyenna's head was resting on Galandiel's shoulder and Legolas' arm was wrapped around Tinuviel's shoulders. Legolas was crying inside as he thought of how Gilthoniel could have been his bride, but was also please that in the end she found someone she loved.

Galadriel had managed to track down Findiel's family, his father came down to see his son, sorry that he had turned him away, guilty he hadn't tried to find him, and happy to see him again. Findiel's father had brought some of Findiel's childhood toys and favourite items in the boat.

Rumil and Orophin, after they had laid flowers in the boat, stood beside Gilthoniel and Celeborn. Neither had anything to say to each other, after Haldir had died, Gilthoniel had been the only thing to keep them going. But no more. Each looked stretched, tired, as though they were too sad to go on.

A burning torch touched the straw surrounding them and the boat was pushed out into the river. As the boat went up in flames, either side of river archers fitted arrows into their bows and a cloud of arrows flew up into the air after them.

On the bank of the river, stood Arvedui the bay mare and Windfola the gray stallion stood side-by-side. As the little boat went past, both reared up onto their back legs and neighed. They turned together and walked into the forest, never to be seen in Lórien again.

In the heart of the forest, the pack of wolves that Elendil used to be a part of, stopped and lifted their muzzles to the wind. They had been searching for her since they had been separated in the mist the day Gilthoniel had run away into the snow, but now they seemed to know that they would never see there lead she-wolf again, and howled their sad song to the night wind.


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nemya on February 28, 2006, 3:28:02 AM

Nemya on
NemyaGee, thanks Ani >__>

I can't help things if I don't feel sad, really. Atleast my comment wasn't

OMG YOR STORY TOTALY SUX!!!1!!

Or something (this is not implying that your comments are like this, by the way. I just was making a point. Sorry Manning xP)

Tillyenna on July 12, 2005, 6:52:44 AM

Tillyenna on
TillyennaWell done my freind, twas a good tale. and all the woodelves are dead, so I'm happy, and I end with my darling sweet Galandiel, so that makes me happy to. Its not a sad ending its a happy ending eveyone is with the people they love. I am, nims is (legolas kee hee) and Galdor and Feonor are happy together, and you, you are with findiel, so you are happy, pity about the poor bloody wolves though

Eoara on May 10, 2005, 4:13:11 AM

Eoara on
Eoarai hate you. You make me cry. shoot. im doign it again.

Nemya on May 8, 2005, 7:04:49 AM

Nemya on
Nemya*glomps you*
AWESOMENESS!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR UPLOADING!!! YAYAYAAY! AMAZINGNESS!
it was so sad *sniff* okay, only joking. It wasnt sad. It was awesome though! Awesome!!!