Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Three month anniversary party

Kaede Mishua live with her grandparents in Domino City. She loves her school and her friends. But there is a certain guy she finds it impossible to like, but maybe he is the one she will love?

Chapter 21 - Three month anniversary party

Chapter 21 - Three month anniversary party


Three month anniversary party



A month had past, and Kaede was successfully still going out with Seto, without any major arguments, except maybe the subject of Mokuba and Tenshi; Seto was completely against the idea of Mokuba having a girlfriend at the age of 12.

`But it is CUTE!' Kaede had explained to him, exasperated.

`Kaede, he is TWELVE!' Seto ran his hand through his hair. `I didn't have a girlfriend when I was his age!'

`Well, you didn't have a girlfriend until me, or there is something you're not telling me!' Kaede said, slipping her arms around his waist. `Anyway, Mokuba isn't exactly going to declare his love for Tenshi and sleep with her is he?'

`No,' Seto looked uncomfortable. Then his expression changed to an indignant frown. `And you are NOT the only girlfriend I have ever had!'

`Yeah, sure,' Kaede said, walking away from him to sit down on his bed. `Well, I have something to ask you about us anyway.'

`Oh no, it's not going to be a “talk”, is it?' Seto asked, sitting down next to her cautiously. Kaede had to give him a special “talk” when he went around to her house the first couple of times, explaining about her grandmother's behaviour around new boyfriends, and also that her grandmother would probably make them sleep in separate rooms, because she would never agree to them sharing.

`No, it's nothing like that!' Kaede raised her hands defensively. Seto sat next to her and she put her hands on his chest, trying to phrase what she wanted to say.

`Um, um, um,' Kaede said, hanging her head, phrasing the words in her mind. `It is our three month anniversary this weekend, so do you want to have a party or something?'

Seto looked at her sternly. `Kaede, you aren't seriously telling me that you want to celebrate 3 months of going out?'

`No, no,' Kaede shook her head quickly. `But I just want an excuse to have a party.'

Seto stared at her. `Why the hell do you need an excuse?'

Kaede looked down at her feet. `I dunno, I just thought that it might be better if I had an excuse.'

`You really don't need an excuse, I mean, it's not like Ana ever has excuses,' Seto said, getting up and going to his desk.

Kaede was about to say that all Ana's parties had reasons for them, but she was just glad she was allowed to do this. `Okies, I'm gonna go pick out some rooms for everyone,' she said, standing up, kissing Seto on the cheek as she went past.

Seto turned around and yelled at her as she left the room, `What you mean they're staying the night?'

Kaede smirked as she walked along the corridor. She went to Mokuba's room first, to ask him about Tenshi. She entered and saw Mokuba lying on his bed, reading a comic book.

`Heya Mokie,' Kaede said, shutting the door behind her and sitting on Mokuba's bed.

`Hi Kaede,' he said, putting his comic away. `What's up?'

`Well, Seto and I were gonna have a random party tomorrow, do you want Tenshi to come?'

Mokie's face brightened. `Yeah, sure, thanks Kaede.'

Kaede smiled and got up to leave, but sat back down again. `Um, Mokie, what exactly is going on between you and Tenshi?'

Mokie gave her a sideways look. `What d'you mean?'

`Well, are you just friends, are you going out or are you seriously together?' Kaede asked, leaning one of her arms on the bed.

`Um, somewhere between going out and seriously together, I think. Why?' Mokuba said suspiciously.

Kaede had gotten up and walked towards the door when he said this. She opened the door and was about to leave when she properly heard him and turned around to answer. `Well, nothing really, just don't tell Seto thank, okay? I think he is being a little bit protective.'

Kaede shut the door and went back along the corridor. She went to Seto's study and phoned all her friends, asking whether they wanted to share rooms with their other half or whether they wanted separate rooms. And, just for a change, when she phoned Ana, she decided to be the hyper one this time, seeing as usually she can't get a word in edgeways with Ana. She laughed inwardly at how nervous Ana was when she spoke to her. This is payback Ana, she thought to herself.

`Alrighty then,' she said to herself, having written all the details down on some paper. `Sakura and Yami, sharing; Ana and Honda, sharing, Tea and Marc, sharing; and Yuula, Ryou, Duke and Takumi not sharing.'

Kaede looked at the list and nodded, and then set out on her hunt for bedrooms for their guests.


Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanathae on March 29, 2006, 12:44:41 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathaeawww peter wrote a lovely coment about that chapter but then he deleted it
yeah, he read that capter because he could not be bothered to get out of the computer seet

setokaibaslittlesis on October 19, 2006, 6:08:16 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisDude...you're a GUY???

setokaibaslittlesis on November 13, 2005, 3:48:34 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesishmnm...hey-gues what/ I AM NO LONGER GROUNDED!!! AND I updated me story!!

Tillyenna on November 11, 2005, 4:01:04 AM

Tillyenna on
TillyennaWHATS ALL THIS ABOUT NOT SLEEPING WITH MOKIE!!!!!!!! how evil can you guys get?????????? well i suppose we can always lead the seto doof into believing that im not sleeping with him.......
YAY PARTY TIME *starts to dance* lol

Eoara on November 10, 2005, 7:54:50 PM

Eoara on
EoaraHEEEELLLLOOO...i read it. but it wont be a long comment as i am going to bombard melly with comments. um, in my story they are all on spirng break at the moment. so well, yeah.

hehehe
mokie and tenchi how cute

what was i going to say???

oh yeah...its a short chapter, were you feeling alright? cos i think you might be coming down with something. i hope you are ok,hehehhe

WRITE MORE!!