Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Confessions

Kaede Mishua live with her grandparents in Domino City. She loves her school and her friends. But there is a certain guy she finds it impossible to like, but maybe he is the one she will love?

Chapter 23 - Confessions

Chapter 23 - Confessions


Confessions



That evening Kaede had organised a smallish black tie dinner for the fourteen of them, remembering all the fun they had at Ana's birthday party. She had already told them all to bring pretty dresses and tuxedos, and she herself had brought along a few dresses. She picked out a few, holding them against her as she turned in front of the mirror. She had several new evening dresses that she had recently brought with her grandparents, and had brought them with her.

She decided to wear black, seeing as it suited her better than any colour. The dress she chose in the end was black and had a cross strap at the back. It was crunched up with glitter at the bust so it didn't draw much attention to your size. There was a folded piece of material draping at the front, and had a high empire waist and high/low asymmetric hemline.

She slipped this on and on her feet she tied some strappy high heeled shoes with lots of pretty gemstones over the toes. She tied these up so they wouldn't fall off and brushed her hair. She had washed it after swimming and blew dried it, and now she just let it hang around her shoulders, not bothering to tie it up or anything. She did spray some leave-in conditioner over it and tuck it behind her ear, but apart from that it was completely undone.

She left the room and ran down the corridor to the drawing room where they were going to eat. She was the last to arrive, so she could admire everyone's dresses as soon as she got there. Seto was wearing a plain black tuxedo (she was going to have words with him later about his fashion sense) as were most of the guys, except Honda (who had apparently forgotten it was SMART black tie) who was wearing a vile gold tuxedo, accompanied by Ana who was wearing an ice blue dress. Tea was in a sickening rose pink dress with a HUGE frilly skirt with what looked like 200 hand made rosebuds.

Others were in less dramatic attires. Sakura was dressed in a long creamy bronze dress with a black lace over dress which was split in the centre. She wore long black gloves up to the elbow with her long blonde hair up in a messy bun with loose bits of hair hanging out at the front.

Yuula was in a short white under dress with a really long lilac over dress which was split all the way from the bust to the ground, and was frilly on either side of the split. Her hair was curled and tied up in a ribbon.

Mokuba and Tenshi were there too, and Mokuba was in a sweet little tuxedo, and Tenshi in a floor length purple dress. They both looked really cute; Kaede wished she had a camera with her.

They sat down to a gorgeous meal and afterwards they moved to the biggest lounge to talk. They were all talking about random school stuff when Tenshi interrupted, suggesting a game of Truth or Dare. She picked Ana first, making her go and stand outside for 10 minutes in just her underwear. As soon as Ana stepped out of the bay windows it started pouring with rain. Ana disappeared into the darkness and Kaede saw her light as cigarette as she went. Vowing to kill her when she came back, Kaede turned back to the game. Tenshi had tried to dare Yuula to kiss Duke, but Yuula promptly refused. So Duke had to kiss Yuula. Refusing to kiss him, Yuula leaped up and stomped out of the room, Duke in hot pursuit, only to be pushed back into the room with the words `Get Lost!' yelled at him by Yuula.

After that no body really wanted to play, and when Ana came back in after 10 minutes out in the rain most people had already gone to bed. Kaede and Seto hung around until everybody was going to bed, and said goodnight to all their guests. They walked arm in arm to Seto's room afterwards, Kaede leaning her head on Seto's shoulder. They reached the door to the room and Kaede put her hand on the door knob, but Seto reached out and took her hand off it, entwining his fingers in hers. Kaede looked into his eyes, puzzled, and he leaned forward and kissed her quickly. When he pulled back he looked down at his feet, shuffling them from side to side.

Kaede reached her hand up and laid it against the side of his face. She smiled at him, and asked, `Is there something you want to tell me?'

Seto was still looking down at his feet, and Kaede pushed his chin up so his eyes met hers. She kissed him and said, `Go on, tell me.'

Seto took a deep breath and looked straight into her eyes. `Kaede, I have wanted to tell you this for such a long time, ever since that New Years party. I have known this for so long, but I didn't know how to tell you.'

Kaede swallowed, wondering what it could be. Her mind raced, as she thought of all the possibilities, he was going to dump her, he was going to say they were better of as friends, he was going to say he was gay, he was going to say he had cheated on her, he was going to say he had cheated on her with another man. She braced herself, and said, `Go on.'

He smiled again and licked his lips, taking a deep breath.

`Kaede…'

`Yes?'

Another deep breath.

`I love you.'

Kaede almost jumped. She stared at him, confused and puzzled. Then she realised this was what he had wanted to tell her. He must have thought she was upset because he said this because he hung his head, but she threw her arms around him and kissed him passionately. When she pulled back, it was his turn to look confused. She hugged him again and said quietly into his jacket, `Seto, I love you too.'


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

setokaibaslittlesis on October 19, 2006, 6:15:11 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisGAHH! 'TIS SO SAPPY! XD XD XD

Eoara on November 12, 2005, 3:34:57 AM

Eoara on
EoaraWHERE DO I SAY...ANYWHERE? IN MY STORY, THAT HONDA WEARS A GOLD SUIT???? where?? answer: NO WHERE. ani is SUCH bad influence on you. he does NOT wear a gold suit. and i dont understand, if you say you are going to change it so that you dont go out with seto, but honda instead, why are you so mean?

or, as i had already presumed, had Ani yet again attacked the computer.

Now i consider it, that is a much more rationaly answer.

hehehe Honda is only there because of me, arent i special?

oh, gooey says he likes you, even if you hate him, as you are a high school guy.

i just told him we dont go to high school, we got to SENIOR school, so now he is in a corener crying.

actually, he is in my room crying, so in a minute he'll find ym school uniform.

HE BETTER NOT TRY IT ON...*runs to check*

phew. he didnt


anywaysm this chapter was great bub...I HATE THIS SONG....ok track is changed. but yeah. great chapter write more. must go. food.

Tillyenna on November 12, 2005, 2:59:24 AM

Tillyenna on
Tillyenna*burts*
THATS SOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEET, please write more.....please?