Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Yuula, schizophrenic?

Kaede Mishua live with her grandparents in Domino City. She loves her school and her friends. But there is a certain guy she finds it impossible to like, but maybe he is the one she will love?

Chapter 28 - Yuula, schizophrenic?

Chapter 28 - Yuula, schizophrenic?


Yuula, schizophrenic?



Kaede ran into the room and grabbed the furious Duke by the arm, dragging him out of the room. She slammed the door behind him and leaned against it so he couldn't get back in.

`Right,' she said. `Talk!'

So Duke began to talk, calming down a little as he did so. He and Yuula had been talking properly for the first time since they had been going out; she laughed at all his jokes and smiled at him constantly. He had gotten excited, thinking that she wanted to get back together with him, and asked her back out with him. She had said yes, and then he hugged her, and told her he loved her.

`And you saw the rest,' he said, going red again.

Kaede tried to look as pensive as she could without bursting out laughing. She talked to Duke for a bit, calming him down, until he agreed that maybe he should go home.

`Okay, well, I'll come back tomorrow to check on her,' he said as he left. Kaede wasn't sure that was such a good idea, but she nodded her head anyway.

Seto returned to Mokuba's room while Kaede entered Yuula's room. Yuula was sitting in her bed, looking bored, as though nothing had just happened.

Kaede shut the door and turned to Yuula, crossing her arms. `What the hell just happened?'

Yuula grinned at her. `Ryou and I are going out, isn't it amazing?'

`Yuula, that was Duke!' Kaede said wearily.

`Ew, gross, of course it wasn't Duke, I'm not going to go out with Duke ever again, why would I say I'd go out with Duke again?'

Kaede stared at her. `Are you sure you're not going mad?'

`Absolutely sure,' Yuula nodded her head at Kaede.

`Sure you're not schizophrenic?'

`Yep, pretty sure,' Yuula beamed at her.

Kaede left the room and ran to the doctor's office. She knocked and waited for an answer.

`Come in,' the doctor said, and she entered to see him sitting on a chair, with his legs up on the desk in front of him.

`Hello, Miss Miharu's friend, I presume?' he smiled when he saw her.

`Yes, well, I was just wondering, is anything wrong with Yuula still, because she seems a little bit strange,' Kaede asked.

`I'd say it's just shock, now don't you worry,' he said when Kaede tried to interrupt him. `She'll be out of here in a jiffy, not to worry.'

`I think she's hallucinating,' Kaede said. `She thought that one of our friends was someone else just now.'

The doctor looked slightly concerned at this. `What does this friend looked like?'

`Long black hair in a pony tail, green eyes, random bit of make up on his face, dice earring, was wearing red,' Kaede said, listing them on her fingers.

`And what does this other person look like?'

`White hair hanging down over his face, posh English accent, brown eyes, usually wears a cricket jumper,' she ticked off on her fingers again.

The doctor immediately jumped to his feet and ran out of the room to check on Yuula. Kaede wandered around the hospital, not knowing what to do. It was getting dark but she felt as though she couldn't leave now, not when Yuula had just woken up and Mokuba could wake at any minute.

She ran back to Mokuba's room, feeling like an intruder on the family's togetherness (even though on of them was unconscious), and knocked on the door.

Seto opened it, beaming at her as she walked through the doorway. She saw Cira was still sat beside Mokuba, and grinned at her when she looked up.

Seto stood behind her with his arms around her waist. She still held the necklace of Isis in her hand, and Seto took it and tied it around her neck. She shivered as the cold metal touched her skin, and Seto held her even tighter than he had before.

Kaede looked at the clock on the wall. It was nearly 7 o'clock. She hadn't realised that she had spent nearly her whole day in the hospital, and turned around to Seto, preparing to say goodbye.

`Well, I should be going,' she said, and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back, but suddenly his arms loosened and his head lifted up, looking over her shoulder. She turned around as well, and saw Cira now with her arms wrapped around a startled and blurry-eyed Mokuba.

Seto immediately ran over to the bed and hugged Mokuba.

`Are you alright?' Seto asked anxiously. `Do you have a headache or anything? Are you too cold? Too hot?'

`Seto, shut up,' Cira said, beaming at Mokuba. She turned around to Kaede and grinned. `Let's go find the doctor, shall we?'

Together they went in search of the doctor and found him in Yuula's room, doing some mental tests. Yuula grinned when they came in, and so did the doctor, jumping to his feet and preparing to leave the room.

`Um, my little brother has woken up,' Cira grabbed the doctor as he past, forcing him to stay.

He smiled with relief and ran off to Mokuba's room. Cira stared after him, her expression mirrored on Kaede's face.

`What the hell is wrong with him?' Cira asked bewilderedly.

Kaede grinned, and looked over at Yuula, who was humming insanely, a scary smile plastered across her face. `I think that's why,' Kaede said, pointing towards Yuula.

Cira looked slightly startled and suggested they go back to see Mokuba and Seto, NOW! They left Yuula, who had begun to mutter to one of the teddy bears left as a Get Well Soon present, repeating, `I'm gonna eat your toes!' in a really scary voice.

Kaede and Cira returned to Mokuba's room to find that the doctor had already left, and Seto leaning over the bed, hugging Mokuba. Seto looked up when Kaede and Cira entered and walked over to Kaede, who had stopped at the foot of the bed.

`I'd better get going,' she said when he reached her. `My grandparents are probably freaking out about where I am.'

Seto looked disappointed, but nodded, and kissed her quickly as she left. She waved goodbye to Cira and Mokuba and left the hospital as quickly as she could.


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nemya on November 29, 2005, 5:48:40 AM

Nemya on
Nemya*glomps*


YAYAYAYAAAAAA YOU WROTE MORE AND I MUST COMMENT BUT WHAT THE HUH THIS IS SUCH WEIRD CHAPTER AND AHHH YUULA IS GOING INSANE... I must stop typing in capitals now, however I admit she is going like me, only weh I am not schizophrenic.

Mweh heh heh. Aw, Yuula thinks she is going out with Ryou, I hope Duke took it that Yuula said /not/ to going out with him urk not agin please xP

Well, onto next chapter and awaaa Mokie's awake too and NO DON'T YOU EVER COME BACK AGAIN DOOK! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HEEEERE!

NOT WELCOME.

I'm not insane.
Marik: Yeah right.

Mel: Onto next chapter, sorry for short-ish-ish comment and non-existant on last chapter xP

Tillyenna on November 29, 2005, 5:29:57 AM

Tillyenna on
TillyennaYUULA HAS GONE INSANE...
omg this is so weird, because she's insane, and the doctors think they should send her to the pink castle with the ment in white coats, and yet she is just acting like mel normally does...
weird
perhaps mel is insane
you never know
well actually we do
she is
anyhoooooooo
coool story
please write more
please
xxx

Eoara on November 29, 2005, 2:43:19 AM

Eoara on
EoaraAND...Mel didnt say " I'm going to eat yiour toes" ONCE today

Eoara on November 29, 2005, 2:42:41 AM

Eoara on
EoaraI READ IT FIRST...nad yuula is TOO fast turning into mel...

anyways great chappy...i LOVED it...hehehe