Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - dreams

this are english poems

Chapter 6 - dreams

Chapter 6 - dreams


Dreams:

Do you wanna know what my dream is?
I don't think so but here it comes:

In my dream I secretly sneak out of my house in the middle of the night.
As fast as I can I walk to your house.
Your parents and brother are sleeping.
Softly I climb up against the wall, you've heard seen me coming and you open the window.
When I'm finally standing in your room you close your window behind me, everybody sleeps except we.
I pull out my coat `cause its warm.
You look deep in my eyes and I can see the fire burning in it.
We walk to each other and then hug each other intense.
After a while I'll sit down on the couch that stands in your room and you'll sit down close next to me.
To tease you I steal a kiss from you out of your neck.
You swear to take revenge of it.
Quickly I run trough the room, with you running after me, first I know to escape but then you manage it to capture me against the door in a corner of your room.
There's no way to escape and you're standing in front of me, I wanna runaway but you already saw it coming and you grab me by the middle and then you push me against the door.
I know I'm stronger but I don't want to struggle.
Your face is now close to mine.
``Got ya'' you say.
I look in your eyes and see the pretty lights burning.
Gently I grab your face and gently I try to kiss you.
First you don't move what makes me think I did something wrong.
Quickly I look to the other side.
It seems like you awake, you put your hand under my chin and you turn my head in your direction so I look right in your eyes.
Carefully and very shy you kiss me back, while you're kissing me your lips tremble.
It looks like time stands still while we're kissing.
I hold you really tight to know it's real what's happening.
You seem to understand what I mean and you do exactly the same thing.
With the back of your hand you touch my belly, thinking you must be dreaming you ask: ``is this a dream? `cause if it is I never wanna wake up'' I look at you and before I kiss you again I say: ``if it is a dream I'm crazy `cause it doesn't feel like that'' you've got a lock on your door and you close it. You invite me to lay next to you and in no time, we're laying in it together.
You put your hands around me and you say you'll never let me go, I say that that's not possible and although I don't want to I really have to go when the alarm goes off.
Holding each other we both fall asleep until the alarm wakes me up.
I open my eyes and see your pretty sleeping face next to me., gently I kiss it and then I get up, quickly I pull on my coat `cause I have to be at home on time. Softly I climb out the window and make my way home.
I have to be quick `cause its almost time..
Far, far away I hear a strange sound.
It's the sound of the alarm.
I don't wanna wake up `cause I'm not yet at home `till someone appears out of nowhere walks to me and shakes me trough another.
Suddenly I'm awake it's my dad.
Now I know it was all just a dream.
But a dream that I will never forget.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment