Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - little cats

this are english poems

Chapter 11 - little cats

Chapter 11 - little cats


Little cats:

I closed my arms around you,

And I could feel how nervous you were.

I hold you close in my arms and I could feel your muscles were tensed.

You struggled against my attention and I started whispering nice and gentle words in your ears.

I noticed you slowly calmed down, while I kept on whispering and I stroked with my hands over your body.

You fell asleep, until someone made a sudden move, you were all awake again.

I putted down my cup off coffee and started to whispering nice words in your ears again.

You didn't want to surrender yourself to the attention but after a while you gave up.

You started to spin and I knew I had reached my target.

I kept on stroking for a while before I brought you back to your little sister.

Now it was her turn.

I picked her up and looked in her eyes, I could see fear was written in it.

I hold her close against me and did the same as I did to you, she didn't start to spin she is to scared for that but the most important is that she felt comfortable else she wouldn't have fallen asleep.

Tomorrow, you are going to another home to socialize, and I'll miss you two.

Even though I just met you I closed you in my heart.

And everyday,

I'll pray,

Everything is alright with you.

With your cute little eyes and you funny big ears.

I'm sure you'll find a good home with many love and I was one of the lucky ones to hold you in my hands.

I love you two and I'll never forget you


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment