Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - thinking

this are english poems

Chapter 22 - thinking

Chapter 22 - thinking
Thinkin:



i might not have known you my whole life, but the time we did know each other were great.

I still remember how it all started, your mp3 girl right? I’ll never forget that, after the first time I offered to do the mp3 for you we became friends, I never had time o come by your house.

So every Sunday during the brake. We would talk with each other and about what we just did right during singing and what we could improve.

Not just that we also talked about, school, homework, the future and that kind of stuff.

I can’t help blaming my self for not having spended enough time with you,

Singing that one song in wich we had a solo together, it hurts so much if we sing that.

Im afraid to visit you at the graveyard feeling to much guilt.

I wasn’t there for you when you were sick, I did hear it and I did try to contact you, it’s just I feel so guilty.

Im so sorry for the things I haven’t done.. the last words I said to you just keep spooking trough my head: “ if you ever need help with the languages beside Dutch, just give me a call.

I still have your phone number in my phone don’t know why, expecting, hoping that one day you will send me a message even though that just isn’t possible..

It’s been a long time now but I still remember you the way you always was and always will be.

I’m so incredibly sorry I knew you were sick but I didn’t want to believe that there was a possibility that it could go wrong, that there was a possibility that te therapie wouldn’t work I mean people who have had it worse didn’t die.

I’m so sorry I hope you’ll ever forgive me, I wasn’t there when you layed in the hospital.

I did want to but I couldn’t, god please forgive me.

I still cry for you.

I know you’re in heaven and I know that you are save there



Forgive me, I’ll never forget you..

Lianne

*06-01-06

© angel_writer

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment