Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - naruto the new era: chapter one, the begining!

a story i typed last night!!!

Chapter 1 - naruto the new era: chapter one, the begining!

Chapter 1 - naruto the new era: chapter one, the begining!
Naruto~ a new era!
(we begin by seeing a young girl(me) who is running through a desert. she eventually comes acrost a large sand dune, with a sand ninja laying under it's shade.)
me: HMMM!(stops and looks at who is laying under the dune's shade) is that..gaara?(i lift up his bangs and i see his love symbol) it is!(i pick him up and i throw his arm over my shoulder)
(i run with the uncontious gaara on my back for two hours until i made it ti the sand village)
kazekage:(walks to the gates of the hidden sand village) what do we have here?
temari: from the looks of it...our rookie found gaara.
kankuro: she did?
kazekage: and since she survived the dessert, she's now a novice, like you kankuro.
kankuro: perfect!
me: i think to heat got to him!(i gently put gaara on the ground) he looks like he's also been attacted.
temari: dad? what should we do?
kazekage: nothing. we let her take him.
temari: why? i enjoy protecting gaara!
gaara:(wakes up from being knocked out) what happend? why am i back at the village?
me: i saved you... the kazekage wants you to live with me. cool huh?
gaara: sure...whatever.( itches at his head for a brief moment) hmmm.....
me: something wrong?
gaara: no..i was thinking....maybe..thats not a bad idea...it could be a good thing...lets try it!i teach you and you teach me! it'll be one for all and all for one sort of thing.ok?
me: yeah! i like the sounds of that!(i take his hand that he lifted for me to grab)
gaara: (closes his eyes and sighs as he gets up off the ground with my help) thank you, for saving me.
kazekage: jennifer, here's your band. return here tomarow, and leave gaara at your haouse to heal. i have a gift for you and only you. you did more than the mission seid. but either way, you deserve my thanks for chosing my village over all else.
me: well, i met temari on my way up anyways. she told me to give it a try and she was right, this place is better suited for ninjas than all other villages!
gaara: how did she survive in the desert's heat?
me: i'm welly adapted to hot weather. my room's no hotter than the dessert anyways.
kazekage: take good care over gaara. i trust you can teach and keep him under control.
me: i have my ways. (i smile tenderly at gaara who smiles like that back at me) he has a liking for me.
gaara:...(*i wonder if she can control both me and shukaku...)....
me: thinking gaara?
gaara:...yes...i'm thinking....
temari: are you sure you can control him? you have heard what he has in him right?
me: yeas i have and i know was of keeping on of his kind undercontrol. i'm like that too.
kazekage, temai, kankuro & gaara: YOU ARE?!
me: look in my eyes temari. do you see a dragon demon's spirit in my eyes?
temari: a dragon demon! she is like gaara! that demon's name is " dragon of the desert" or " taimakiibaku".
kazekage: since she can keep the second most destructive demon under control, she can keep gaara& shukaku undercontrol.
kankuro: at least gaara isn't alone anymore.
gaara: there's still that anoying leaf ninja, naruto, he has the nine-tailed-fox trapped in him. but i have a girl like me and that's good enough!
me: well, we'd best be going. and temari, you and kankuro can come anytime to see us if you want. i live in the outskirt forest to the north. i live alone. with no one but my seven goldfish.
gaara: goldfish?
me: yeah! one has no tail though. we baught him like that. his's name's "talat" or "speachal"
gaara: the others?
me: i'll show you them when we get to my place. ok?
gaara: ok...
(gaara and i both begin walking north twoard my home and we both arrive in thirty minuets.)
gaara: nice place! not too big or too small...it's just right.
me:(searching through keys.then i find the house key) ok..let me unlock the door and you can begin exploreing your new home. my parents will come on a visit tomarow, so we need to clean every room and get you settled in.
gaara: you still have parents?
yeah. i moved because of my anoying siblings..they always tried to kill me.
gaara: are you the eldest?
me: unfortunatly..
gaara: but you are my age! and i'm youngest!
me: born in the year of "1993" right?
gaara: yeah.
me:i was born in that year myself too.
gaara: im tierd! i need to medite/sleep.
me: ok...here's the key to your new room. down the hall to the left, acrost from mine..theres a blank plaque on it, ready for a name
gaara: nice!(he runs to his room)
me: time to make dinner(walks to the kitchen and begins making dinner)
gaara:(yells at her from down the hall) do i have pajaama's or what?
me: hold on gaara! if you want to eat!
gaara: ok..ill try!
me: gaara, come and get it! dinner's ready!
gaara:(walksin the kitchen to recieve his dinner.) thanks! it's been a while since i last ate something! i'm starved!(he sits in the living room and by the time i get in there, his plate's already emty) more?
me: have as many seconds or thireds as you wasnt.*i wonder where he's going to put it all...*
gaara:(goes in the kitchen and comes back with his plate stacked high) man i'm going to love it here! (he eats it like there will be no tomarrow...and i look at him in suprize.)
me: how ...where does it all go! i have no idea where your going to put it all!
gaara: i dont know either.(smiles and his plate is so clean afterwards) is there more?
me: i dont know if there will be...at the rate your going.
gaara: i told you, i havent ate in a while...three years to be exact.
me: holy crap! how'd you survive all this time?
gaara: off the land...
me: you realy did have it bad...
gaara: and now it's all better!
me: gaara? getting tierd?
gaara: yeah! but i have nothing to ga to bed in!
me: did you look in the dressers or the closet?
gaaar: i dint think of that. thank you!
me: there are some spare out fits too. just put today's clother on the washer and i'll clean them up for you.
gaara: ok..(he goes to his room and in ten menuets, he walks out with everything he's worn this past day and he's warin just a pair of sweat pants.*he has no shirt on* he looks at me with a tender expresson and he goest to the back porch. he then sets the clothes on the washer and he comes back to the couch and asks uf we can watch a movie)
me: well, i'm not sure what i have, gaara...(i start looking through my dvd's) i have one you'll like.(i pull out the 'i am legend' dvd and i put it in the dvd player.)
(as soon as the movie stars, gaara is in to it.)
gaara: cool! this movoe rule!(he has an exited look on his face and he gets wide eyed at the signs of death and destruction in the movie)

~end of chapter~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment