Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - kankuro's trust and...a dicovery

something i have been working on...for a while now....

Chapter 2 - kankuro's trust and...a dicovery

Chapter 2 - kankuro's trust and...a dicovery
the naruto adventures!!!!!
chapeter 2: kankuro's true trust..and a discovery

(we begin thhis chapter by seeing me kankuro and temari sitting at the table eating supper. they still cant belive i'm used to swere words)
kankuro: how are you used to sweres? it's unusual when a ninja says the "f word".
me: back in the forest where my familiy lives, my dad and both of my little siblings all say the f word often....it's nothing new for me.
temeari: but i have a new question... how come skukaku won't kill you?
me: because i have a dragon in me...the demon dragon of sand....
temari: oh! i forgot! sorry...
me: it's fine.... besides i still need to talk to kankuro alone.
kankuro: me! alone.....i...dont do well...on..my own...in talks....
me: you are not afraid of me....kankuro....right?
kaknuro: no...it's...that...i'm....(says too quietly) shy.....of other girls.....
me: oh you dont have to be shy of me kankuro...i wont hurt you.
kankuro: somehow....,my self confedence in others just got stronger...atleast you dont put me down harshly....
me: no...no...i wont put you down...unless i'm mad or something...but not harshly at all!
kankuro: so why do you need to talk to me alone?
me: it's a private matter...i'll tell you when we get to your room.
kankuro: (turns beat red in the face) i think i know what you want....(his left eye twitches)
temari: any one who can make him blush like that is surly the type for him! besides... he's twitching....
kankuro: (twitching like crazy)
me: come on kankuro.(i pick him up and i carry him to his room.)
kankuro:(still twitching but it's lighter...stares up at me and blinks)
me: what's wrong? are you sick? did you come down with something?
kankuro: n..no...
me: what is it then?
kankuro: i thought you wanted to do something to me....
me: no...i wanted a private talk so gaara and temari cant hear what about....
kankuro: ok...(he sits up and i sit beside him)
me: but if you want to get physical...i can do that.
kankuro: no..i'm fine.... realy...
me: ok...(i hug him happily) thank you!
kankuro: for what?
me: for trusting me and giving me friends!( my grip on him increaces)
kankuro: oh...i see.... (he looks happily at me and he smiles at me)
me: i know...how it's like to be alone...it's not pretty...
kankuro: hmmm.... so you understnd the kind of pain gaara's been through?
me: yeah... it sucks.... sad too....
kankuro: you know...i've been thinking...maybe we could "get physical" sometime... depending on you..
me: kankuro....that would scare your siblings but i dont care if you dont....
kankuro: lets do it!
(as they get bussy, we go back to the sand sibs' living room...temari's watching an all time favorite show.)
gaara:(he runs to her all scared) TEMARI! THE HOUSE IS FALLING!
temari: no...it's kankuro and jennifer...they are "getting physical" with eachother...
gaara: oh i see....(his face gets extreamly red)
temari: come watch this with me...i can turn up the volume so we cant hear them "making noise".
gaara: fine by me...(he sits by his sister and they watch temari's favorite show together)
temari: oh my god gaara! did you see that?
gaara: yeah!(he starts laughing)(they are watching a comedy)
(four hours pass)
kankuro: that was extreamly fun!
me: i know! that was fun!
kankuro: man! i hope gaara finds someone too! he'll love the exprence!
me: yeah!
(we walk out into the living room. gaara and temari look at us funny.)
gaara: have fun you two?
temari: yeah...did you?
kankuro, me: yeah! we had fun!
gaara: i was scared! i didnt know what was going on between you two! but temari told me other wize...so did shukaku....
temari: well, i oviously knew what they were doing...it'd make since with all the noises and house-shaking movements....
kankuro: but still.... the experence was very fun...but what if she has a kid?
me: dont worry, i was prepaired....
kankuro: you were...so you aren't going to have a kid?
me: no...i'm too young..... i took a med before i did.....
kankuro: (puts his hand on his chest over his heart) thank god! i was scared i may be a daddy before i knew what to expect!
me: my mom gave them to me...knowing i'd find a boyfriend someday....and so far...they are working....
kankuro: and she was right! nice preperations!
me: thank you kankuro!
kankuro: you know...you can give me a cool nic name...
me: how about "kanky"?
kankuro: i like it!
me: thanks....
temari: (yells baki's way) hey baki? is it bath day?
baki:(yells back) tommarow is!
temari: sweet!
kankuro: get ready for embarrassment gaara!
gaara:(scoffs) i'm gonna win the private wall!
me: what!?
kankuro: yes we do have tap water...but when it rains... we celebrate it by running outside naked..it's tradition!
me:(i turn bright red) dude...and i thought my dad's trditions were bad!
kankuro: but there are a small number of us that can go outside on bathday with a swimsuit on....it depends on there acts and there standing as a ninja...of corse the novice and rookies can were a suit...but i prefere not to..
me: why not? ant it embarrassing?
kankuro: no...not at all...why?
me: your little brother's already red in the face...i heard about last time...i giggled at gaara's embarassment a little.... but i dont blame him for it...
gaara: at least your girlfriend agrees with me kankuro!
me: i can speak to the kazekage about it.....see if i can end all embarassment to you three...
gaara: i'd like that!
kankuro: come to think of it...the other girls keep smaking me on bathday.... i'm still sore from last time!
me: what did you do kanky?
kankuro: nothin...they walked up to me and started hitting me....
me: man! it sucks to be you sometimes dosent it kanky?
kankuro: it does.... but i am happier with you around though..maybe you can stand up for me....
me: sounds like a plan to me!(i smile)
(in my laptop bag starts to beep)
me: crap...(i get out the laptop and it's my msn messenger...dad( i answer it and i type" dad...i'm going on a mission with the sand sibs... and it;s important...bye" and i shut it down before he can answer)
gaara: what was that device?
me: it's a laptop and what i was on is called "instant e-mail"
gaara: oh....i cant belive that i'm still clueless!
temari: not compleatly little brother.
kankuro: i knew of it...mother used to show me when i was little.... behind father's back.
gaara: and she never showed me bacause she died while having me....
kankuro: now your catching on...but as you already know...she protects you with the sand...she's still with us...she's in you.
gaara: she is?
temari: we tried to tell you before but you wouldnt listen....you kept running and hiding... and the killing....
gaara: why was i so careless?
kankuro: because... you didnt know what to expect when you where a little baby and you didnt want to know either... you rfused to anything but kill inosent people to mask you pain.
gaara: i'm.... sorry...for...my...actions... in the...past!(he starts to cry)
(kankuro and i walk up to him and we both hug him)
me: now...there is no need for the water-works gaara....it wasnt your fault....it was your dad who did this to you.... and your mom...she love you and so she protects you...you do have love gaara.
gaara: mom..... loves...me? but why....does she...love...a..monster...like...me?
me: you know gaara, i can see ghosts and other spirits....i can ask her if you'd like.
gaara: please...talk to her....(his tears are flowing in a river on his face and on kankuro's shirt)
me: ok...i'l ask her... if i can get a name first...a ghost will respond to his or her's name.
gaara: we...dont...know her...name....
kankuro: i'll call her....then...can you ask her and tel us everything?
me: yeah...call her kanky....
kankuro: (calling out to the air) mother...gaara needs you!
(a ghostly ball appears infront of them and i here a small but strong voice say gently)
gaara's mom: what do you need my son?
gaara: mom...if you can hear me....why do you and they love a monster like me?
gaara's mom: i love you because you are speachal and you need me there...i have always been with you...you used to talk to me when you where little...(i tell them what she tells them)
gaara: i...love...you...too...mom! i wish i could hug you....
gaara's mom: you can...if you can dream of me tonight...have you sister show you pictures of me...before you go to bed...ok?
gaara: ok...mom....(his tears slow down but he still cries)
(she dissapears in the air again and gaara is still criing but not as bad as before the ghost appeared)
me: better gaara?
gaara: yeah....(he stops criing after a minuet and he wipes off the last of his tears. the whites of his eyes are red)
me: now...go and look at them pictures...i'm sure you'll feel better knowing what she realy looked like...belive me...from what i have seen, she is beautiful....and from what i herd...she is also very kind-hearted...
gaara: she is?
kankuro: yes....and she loved and always willl love us gaara...she is our mother after all! and she wanted us to keep her company....father dint care...he wanted her for her money...the greedy son of a (he says a bad word that goes with the phrase and we all stare at him in suprize)
gaara: i agree!
temari: me too!
me: let's go! if gaara can be kazekage...he'll do things to better this place..
temari: do you have a plan?
me: yep! bare with me here.
kankuro: come on...we'll bare with you.
me: ok...kankuro and i will put on a puppet shaw... gaara will go shukau and 'pretend' to destroy a few small hoses...the kazekage will try to confront him...then i'll show up in the battle seene as my inner dragon.... and gaara and i will kill him! after that...we will say he 'just got in the way of the fight and killed himself triing to stop the fight' then we will bury him in a small funeral and then kankuro and i will crown gaara the fith kazekage....sounds good?
temari and her brother: sounds....exelent!(they all get extreamly evil smiles on there faces and we all start to laugh evily)
baki: what's with the evil laughter?
me: oh...gaara said something funny and it was an evil joke.... so we are baring with his theme.
baki: ok...i'm going to a local ramen shop for some food...i'll be back in a while
all(exept baki): ok...bye sensi!
baki: bye kids!(he walks out the door and shuts it quetly behind him)
kankuro:(looks out the window) he's going...going...gone! let's talk more on that plan!
me: so...do we have an absolute agreement?
gaara: i'll confront shukaku on the matter...(he closes his eyes and he is having a mental conversation with shukaku)
temari: hmm...what about me? where do i came in?
me: i din't explaine it all? ok...temari...you make the wind wall around him to trap him....
temari: sounds good to me....when is this?
me: we will pratice...for a week...then next saturday...we attack!
sand sibs: i like it!
gaara: shukaku aggrees! let's do it!
me: inform him that it's not today we will attack but next saturday...that'lll give us time to figure out when where and what time this'll be taking place at...
gaara: but!...
kankuro: besides...we need to make a stage and everything for the puppet show and we still need to get our puppets tuned and dressed for it and it takes time to do all that.
gaara: ok....he aggrees on that too.
kankuro: jennifer and i best be getting our puppets tuned and ready for anything.(we turn around and we head back to his room to tune our puppets)
temari: i'd better tune up my fan for this too(she gets up and heads to her room to tune her giant fan)
gaara: hmm...(he falls asleep and is suprized to find that he dint transform but he is still asleep)
*back in kankuro's room, he and i are tuneing the puppets we have for the occation that will go on next saturday*
kankuro: jennifer, can you pass the swrew driver?
me: yeah...here(i give him the smallest, knowing that's what he wanted)
kankuro: thanks...(he begins to work on crow)hmm.....
me: (i begin to work on my tiger puppet) kankuro...i need help! she has chipped wood! what do i do?
kankuro: use this repairent. it'll do the trick...trust me.
me: i do trust you.(i take the bottle of wood repairnt and i use it on her chipped joints and back) thank you! it's already working wonders!
kankuro: yeah...i know...i use it on crow each and every night before i go to bed...that's why he looks his best when i use him in battle....
me: that's cool....but what about the other two?
me: oh...they are fine...but you may want to check...i'm not too sure.
kankuro: hmm...kankuro is fine.....angel isnt though...hand that bottle here!
me: here! fix her!
kankuro: she needs repacement joints in her tail and front legs before she can be used in battle again...
me: please...can you fix her?
kankuro: yeah...i'll just make new ones!(he smiles nevosly at me) but..that will take three days to do!
me: ok...i'll be fine with two until then!
kankuro: i want to see how good you are with one of my puppets...here...try crow(he hands me crow and chakra strings automaticly flow from my fingers to his head and limbs)
me: i think he likes me!
kankuro: yeah...he takes a liking to anyone i tust...
me: well...what now?
kankuro: i want you to try to make him grab my arm...can you do that?
me: ok...(i make a slight movement with my fingers and all of crow's hands fly up and grab kankuro)
kankuro: i only wanted one hand...but all hands are good too..... now make him throw me.
me: but i cant hurt you!
kankuro: do it....act like i'm some one you dont like...
me: i'll try...(i close my eyes and my hands slightly lift and crow tosses kankuro acrost his room, making him land on his bed softly)
kankuro: that dint hurt at all....
me: did i do it?....
kankuro: yeah...verry good....now i want you to make him get that jar of my face paint and then make him open and put it on me in my werecat design.
me: ok...(i do the eight movements for that action and kankuro has his facepaint on when i look at him in the eyes...but suprizingly...i didt miss a single line without looking)
kankuro: nicly done! you even did it without looking...perfect! now...i want you to make him hug me....
me: ok...( i make a few slight movements with my ahnds and crow hugs kankuro when i look up...)
kankuro: now i want him to land on your back in the puppet master taunt.
me: ok...(i make crow hop on my back and we do kankuro's favorite taunt)
kankuro: nicly done...tomarrow...we will see how good you can attack with him...i'll be useing one of your puppets.. the silver/black dragon puppet...my other two are out for repairs.
me: ok.... here's crow back....(i hand crow back to his owner and kankuro takes him and places him agenst his place near the nightstand)
kankuro: that was...amazing! where on earth did you learn that?
me: i taught myself how to do it....if i see something done...i will know it forever.
kankuro: nice....
(the camera fades on us and fades back in on temari...she has tools around her and her giant fan in her lap)
temari: almost done!(the camera fades again and we see garra asleep on the couch still)
gaara:(stirs slightly)*his dream starts like this....he is in the air on what seemed to be nothing at first...as soon as he looks down, he relizes that he is on dragonback....he screams exitaly as the dragon does three loops in the air and gaara is appearing to have the time of his life...the dragon then spirals down in twenty-some strong and fast spirals...they land in the sand village...as soon as they land, the kazekage's adviser comes up to the dragon and gaara and he crowns gaara the kazekage of the hidden sand village...gaara then screams happily as his elder siblings hurry up to him and starts hugging him*he wakes up from exitement*)WHOOOOOOOO!
kankuro:(springs out of his room with me trailing shortly behind him)
me: gaara what's wrong?
gaara: not wrong...right! what's right is a dream....exiting the expreance! now i see why you normal people sleep! and i feel....like i have more energy than ever before! i like this feeling! i like it alot!
kankuro: well...if you like it so much why not go back to sleep....
gaara: not a bad idea kankuro!
me: then go back to sleep...we have work to do!
(there's a knock on the door)
me: i got it!
kankuro: i'm coming too!
(we open the door but instead of our sensi, it's the kazekage)
kankuro: hi dad....
me: hi kazekage...
kazekage: hello... your...sister called me and said gaara can sleep without transformation...is this true?
kankuro: yeah! if you dont belive us...maybe you'll belive our little"demon" himself...
kazekage: what did you do gaara?
gaara: i had a dream...one of me riding on a dragon's back! it was way past awsome!
kazekage: ok...so when does shukaku let you sleep?
gaara: since jennifer and her dragon demon moved in.
kazekage: so she does posses the sand dragon demon.... but she aparantly has more control over her while you need to relay on her to control shukaku...pathetic..but it'll do...as long as you two don't destroy or kill, i'm fine.....but if he does kill or destory things, i'll kill him! do i make myself clear?
me: well...no you donot make yourself clear...you cannot kill gaara because 1) he's twelve; 2) you will release shukaku for ever; 3) we are just too powerful to kill.... but i will do all in my power to keep gaara under control....do I amke myself clear?
kazekage:(suprized that someone stood up to him in such ways) yes...you do....
gaara:(he is also suprized by what he has just seen and heard.....)....jennifer......thank...you......i...i'm speachless..... no one has ever done such a thing for me.....but you...your'e differnt......
kazekage: well...ok...i came to see what the yells were about...and i found the cause... and now my adviser can rest easy....bye...(he walks out of the house not waiting for good byes from us)
me: ok.... so can you tell us what all happend...you have been asleep for two hours....
gaara: no...for an hour and 50 minutes...my thoughts were ordering themselves and then that dream happend for the remainder 10 menuets.....
me: ok.... if you have any questions...come and ask...we're open to them...ok gaara?
gaara: ok....
kankuro: yeah lil brother...besides...i'm here for you if you need me....
gaara: ok....(he drifts back to sleep and kankuro and i return to our work)
kankuro: cant you split in teo or more people?
me: ok....(id do the hand signs for shadow clone jutsu) shadow clone jutsu(i split into eight) ok you girls...grt to work on those puppte and clothes!
kankuro: nicly done..(my eight shadow clones all grab needles clothe sandpaper and the puppets and the begin work)
me: kankuro.... need help on crow?
kankuro: yeah...(we both start to work on crow)
(then as suddenly as we started to work, gaara walks infront of his brother's door)
me: i sence someone.....(i turn around) gaara....come in1 i since you have several questions for us...
gaara: yes...but the clones...get them to work in the halls before i ask them....
me: ladies...cane you go out in the hall for a few menute...kankuro and i need to have a private talk with gaara.
(my shadow clones go out in the hall and the last one shuts the door behind her)
me: ok gaara: what's the questions?
gaara: well...(his pale face gets some red pigment in them...i take it he has some realy embarassing questions for us) i was sleeping and i have this dream...were i had a girlfriend...and she asked if we can get physical...i had no idea what she was saying.....i was hoping you two can tell me what it is exacly...since you two had experence...
me: well.....(my face turns red) it's when your feelings act up and you realy love someone and you are ready to put off the world intorely for a fixed time to show her what she means to you...you brother explained half of it already when you asked what "sex" was....that's only part of it.
kankuro: yeah....
me: but anyways...remember when temari told you what kankuro and i were up to when the house was shaking?
gaara: ovously....
me: he was showing me what i ment to him and i was doing the same.... it's anouther factor of this funny thing called love.....
gaara: i remember that phrase...(he puts his hand over his ai symbol) my...my...symbol.....it's cooling....but it's usually feels like it's on fire.....
me: that means you are wanting to love and you saw something you loved...and you want to find it maore than anything...belive me...when i fight my symbol on my arm cools...but right now...it's mildly warm.....but remember..... when the experance does happen to you...that symbol will let you know....
gaara: and one other...less embarassing question... can i streak tomarow?
kankuro me: HELL NO!(we both get extreamly flushed and kankuro faints...and i'm sitting there, very red and staring at him wierd...with my left eye twiching)
temari:(walks in on the seene) what's up?
me: gaara....he...has gone....mide-less.....
temari: ok...gaara, what on earth did you ask to make these tow like this?
gaara: if i can streak tomarow...it's thursday!
temari:(walks slowly over to me and her fainted brother)
gaara: what? what?
temari me: NO! we dont want to see the naked-ness!
gaara: fine!(he storms out of the room)
me: kankuro...kankuro....KANKURO!!!!!
temari: he's out cold! what did this to him?
me: gaara's question.....( i shake my head at the thought)
gaara:)yells from down the hall)TEMARI!!!! SHIKAMARU'S HERE FOR YOU!
temari: oh...gotta go! my date's here!
kankuro:(spings up) WHAT?!


end of chapter



























Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment