Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Zane finds out

syrus falls into a coma, and there's little hope of him coming out. can zane handle the fact that he may lose his little brother?

Chapter 2 - Zane finds out

Chapter 2 - Zane finds out


Zane turned in his sleep. He was having a strange dream where he was running to the edge of a cliff, trying to get to someone or something, but Zane didn't know what. All he knew was he hadd to get there. He was reaching down when…

Knock! Knock!

Someone was banging on Zane's door. Mumbling, he got up from his bed

“…do you know what time it is…” he groaned, looking up at Professer Crowler.

“Zane, I have some devestating news.” Pro. Crowler said “syrus was found on the beach almost dead and seems to have fallen into a comma!”

“what?!” Zane said, fully awake. Without bothering to change into clothes ( he was wearing just his boxers ^-^) he ran to the infermery.

*********
panting, zane barged into the hospital wing of the school.

“where's my brother?!” he asked the nurse. Startled, the nurse pointed to one of the doors. Zane kicked the door open

“it wasn't locked…” the nurse in the room said flatly

“whatever, where's syrus” Zane demanded. The nurse bit her lip

“over here,” she pointed to a small figure, covered in bandages, tubes and other machinery. Zane ran over to the motionless body (nah, he's not dead)

“is…is he gonna be ok….” He choked out

“probably, but im afraid we cant do much for him here, we're gonna move him to another hospital in japan as soon as the helicopter gets here.”

“he's you're his brother, no? I belive you could go with him…”zane looked up at the sound of another's voice. Pro. Banner stood there, cat in his arms as always. Jaden Yuki, Syrus' best friend, stood behind him. His face seemed white and lifeless.

`what's he doing here?' zane wondered. as if reading his mind, banner answered “Jadne was the one who found syrus, if he hadn't, who knows what could have happened…” Zane didn't even want to think about what could have happened. The nurse coughed, and turned to zane

“Um, I belive the helicopter will be here soon, if you want to come, I sugest you put on clothes, at least some pants…” zane nodded, but looked at his little brother, not wanting to leave.

“ill get you some clothes” Pro. Banner said, hurring off. Zane continued to stare at his brother's body.

“syrus…”






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment