Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - 'Zane...'

syrus falls into a coma, and there's little hope of him coming out. can zane handle the fact that he may lose his little brother?

Chapter 3 - 'Zane...'

Chapter 3 - 'Zane...'


Zane shifted uncomfortably in the waiting room of a large hospital. Everything there was white; white floors, white walls, white chairs, everything! At the moment, Mr. And Mrs Truesdale were talking to the doctors, leaving Zane in the freakishly white room. Zane wanted so badly to see his little vrother, to go into the room and shake him awake, telling him they had to get back to school. But Zane knew that justy a few doors away, his brother lay on a bed, trapt in a comma and faighting for his life.

“Mista Truesdale?” a nurse with an accent said, looking at zane. “ ya can see ya brada now, we ah done wid `im.” Zane raced into the room



Zane bit his lip seeing his poor defencless brother, lying on the white bed, tubes and bandages everywhere.

“Ya know.” Said the nurse “they say if ya talk ta someone in a comma, they can hear ya.” Zane looked at her

“really?” he asked

“it's whad I heard, im new here, ya know?” she smiled “I'll leave ya alone den.” And with that, she left.

Zane turned back to Syrus.

“…het bro…” he bagan, feeling rather weird “..uh..can you hear me? The nurse said you could…” Zane took a deep breath, pretending his brother was sitting on his bed at home, and they were just chatting “the nurse has a weird accent, she doesn't say “you” or “to” rght…” he sighed and looked at his brother. “but really, little brother…get better soon…we miss you….i miss you….a lot.”

“Zane?” Zane jumped at the sound of his mother's voice. Mrs. Truesdale stood in the doorway. Her eys were red, you could tell she had been cyring a few moments ago. “your father is going to get something to eat, would you like to go with him? You look hungry…” Zane glanced at his brother, then slowly nodded and left the room.



`wha…where am I?' Syrus wondered,waking up in a black void `what? I..i cant move…! Help! Somebody, help me!'

“ hey bro….”

`zane? Zane where are you?!' Syrus exclaimed, reconizing his brother's voice `zane?'

“…can you hear me….”

`yes! Yea Zane! I can! Where are you?' Syrus screame. There was a silence. `zane?'

“…get better soon….we miss you….”

` Zane? Zane?!'

“I miss you…”

`you…you miss me? Zane! Wait, come back! Zane?” silence. `zane?' still silence. `zane….'

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment