Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Alayna....

syrus falls into a coma, and there's little hope of him coming out. can zane handle the fact that he may lose his little brother?

Chapter 4 - Alayna....

Chapter 4 - Alayna....


Syrus sat within that black void, not really able to do anything. He did not even knowing how long he had been there, because he never grew tired or hungry. He could hear Zane's voice often, but had given up trying to communicate, because Zane never responded to him directly, as if he thought Syrus wasn't there, and he was talking to air named Syrus. So he sat there, wondering. Had Zane heard him? If not, why could he hear Zane? Where was he?! Suddenly, Syrus felt that he was not alone. Turing around, he saw a young girl in a black dress. Her hair was black with the ends blood red. Her eyes were as black as her hair. What really stood out were her wings that stuck out behind her. They were angel wings, or the ones you would expect an angel would have, but crimson blood dripped down them. She looked up at him.

“Syrus…?” She asked softly, “Syrus Truesdale?”

“Y-yea?” Syrus said cautiously “How do you know that?”
”I know everybody…I have to…” She said softly.

“Why? Who are you?” Syrus asked.

“I…” the girl took a step forward. “Am Alayna ,the Angel of Death.”

“A-Angel of Death..?” Syrus stuttered. “B-But I-I'm not dead!”

Alanya sighed. “Yes, I know, but you're in a coma, so I'm here to give you a warning. Now, some people in comas have a choice of if they stay in the land of the living or the land of the dead. But, you might not have a choice. You see, I don't have any say in if you live or not, I just bring people to the land of the dead. I have a master who will decide your fate.”

“B-but why don't I have the choice?” Syrus asked.

“I'm not really sure…” Alayna replied softly. “All I know is that some people have the choice and others don't. They all stay here though.” She pointed behind her to the darkness.

“Where is `here'” Syrus asked, looking around.

“Well, it doesn't have a name exactly, but it's the world between the land of the living and the land of the dead.”

Syrus frowned “So, it's the line between life and death?”

“Exactly.” She turned to him, “But you can see the land of the living if you wish.” Syrus perked up.

“Really?”

“Yes…” Alayna answered. “But you can only see the people there, they can't see you.”

“Whatever, I just want to see my family!” Syrus exclaimed, jumping up. Alayna looked at him.

“As you wish, but I must warn you, you might not be able to stay long, it takes a lot of energy out of you…” Then, with a wave of her hand, Syrus found himself in a white hospital room, but what he saw in there alarmed him.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment