Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5 ( lack of title )

syrus falls into a coma, and there's little hope of him coming out. can zane handle the fact that he may lose his little brother?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5 ( lack of title )

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5 ( lack of title )


( What's this? Can it be? I'm updating?! OMG! Uh…anyway, here's a new chapter! I had writer's block for a while, so please excuse me…um…yeah, my other fics will be updated soon, I hope…ok, enough rambling, on with the story!)



Last time:



“Whatever, I just want to see my family!” Syrus exclaimed, jumping up. Alayna looked at him.

“As you wish, but I must warn you, you might not be able to stay long, it takes a lot of energy out of you…” Then, with a wave of her hand, Syrus found himself in a white hospital room, but what he saw in there alarmed him.



Syrus couldn't believe it, there was Zane, his brother, the strongest, bravest, most calm person Syrus had ever met, laying over a hospital bed, crying. And not just any hospital bed, oh no, a hospital bed with Syrus himself laying on it.


“I…I don't understand…” Syrus whispered. “Why is he like this, surely this would not have had such an effect on him he would lose his normal attitude!”

“Syrus…” Alayna said, looking at the bluenette, “Tragedies bring out all sorts of emotion…I shall leave you to be alone now.” Another wave of her arm, and Alayna was gone. Syrus looked at his brother. Tears ran down Zane's cheeks, and Syrus was fighting to hold his back.

“Why am I so stupid?” Syrus cried, “I was so selfish, thinking the world was out to get me, and now I've brought everybody pain!” Tears now trickled down his face. He ran over and tried to hug Zane, but only to see that he passed right though him. Syrus gasped. Then he realized Alayna said they wouldn't hear or see him, so they probably couldn't feel him either. But, much to Syrus' surprise…

Zane's lifted his head. “What the…I felt like someone was here…”

“Day're must be an angal in dis room, huh?” Someone siad from the doorway. It was the nurse with the voice Zane had found rather annoying.

“Oh, hello Trixie.” Zane said softly.

“Well, maybe not an angal,” Nurse Trixie continued, “Maybe ya brada?” She winked. Syrus gasped. Could she see him? “Did I tell ya dat some people in comas can see wat's goin' owan? It's true, ya know. I hear some people talkin' `bout it.” Zane just nodded and went back to staring at his brother.

“Well, I gowata go, bye.” Trixie said, and walked away from the Truesdale brothers.

“Syrus…” Zane said softly, “I hope you keep fighting…I don't think I can stand being here without you…” Zane closed his eyes as tears dripped down onto the sheets. “Please get better…please…please…please…”

“Zane...” Syrus said softly, “I'll get better…promise…”

Alayna looked at the scene in front of her. `How can I tell him…' she thought sadly `That Master says he has to die…?'





( ok! Just so you know, Trixie's lines are messed up on poupose! Like “Angal”, that should be spelled like that. Ok, um…did you like this chapter? Review please!)


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment