Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ice-Cream

after the "25 years later" thing. The digi-gand talks about the wacky adventures they had as kids

Chapter 1 - Ice-Cream

Chapter 1 - Ice-Cream


Disclaimer: never owned it, never will



A/N: I don't know the children's names or anything, so I made them up.



I got this from “That's So Raven” even though I don't like that show, but my sis was watching it.







Remember When…





Ice-Cream







TK, Matt, Tai, Sora, Izzy, Joe, Davis, Kari, Ken, Yolei, Cody, and Mimi all sat under the shade of a large oak tree. Their children sat around them. TK's son spoke up.

“Hey dad! Can you guys tell us about when you were a kid with your Digimon?” The others nodded

“Yeah!”

“Tell us!”

TK smiled. “Ok, let's see…”

“Oh, how about the time Matt got Sora a ring and then we lost it!” Tai exclaimed.

“Oh yeah, I remember that.” TK said laughing.

“Wait…what?” Sora asked flatly, looking at Matt.

“Funny story…” Matt said nervously.

“I'll tell it!” Tai laughed. So he began to tell this story:





Little 8 years old TK stood in the school store where Matt and Tai worked.

“I dunno about this Tai…” he said frowning

“You wanna know what he did, right?” Tai asked.

“Well, yeah but…”

“But nothing!” Tai undid the lock on the safe. “Here we go!” he pulled out a small box

“Open it! Open it!” TK cried at the older boy.

“Ok, ok!” Tai held out a ring. “Aww….he's giving Sora a friendship ring!”

“Lemme see!” TK said, reaching for it. Unfortunately, he knocked Tai's hand and the ring shot into the air and into the ice-cream maker.

“Crap…!” Tai and TK ran over to the ice-cream maker. Tai slowly stuck his hand in.

“I…don't feel it…” He murmured. “Ah!” He pulled out a long curly wire.

“Uh oh, looks like you pulled the 2-9-4 G-23 valve!” TK exclaimed. Tai stared at him

“How do you know that?”

“Uh, how wouldn't you know that?” TK said flatly.

“Oh whatever….I can't reach the ring!” Tai pulled his hand from the ice-cream maker. Just then, Matt walked in.

“What are you doing?” Matt asked slowly.

“Tai lost your ring for Sora in the ice-cream maker.” TK informed him

“Oh TK, why?” Tai said angrily.

“You did what!?” Matt snapped.

“Hey, hey, hey! Look, we'll get it out, we'll get it out!” Tai said quickly, “We'll just pour the ice-cream out until we find the ring.”

“Ok…”

“Right! Matt, you take chocolate, I'll take vanilla and TK can have swirl.” Tai said, taking a cone.

“Aww…I don't like swirl! Matt, will you trade with me?”

“Just start.” Matt said, irritated. He pulled the lever and the frozen treat filled the cone. “Why is it so melted? It's like someone pulled the 2-9-4 G-23 valve!”

“I didn't do it..” Tai said slowly. They put their fingers into the gooey ice-cream.

“Nope.”

“Not here.”

“Don't see it.”

“Next!”

So, for a few minutes, the three boys searched though the ice-cream.

“This is taking to long!” Matt exclaimed as he tried to putt the lever again. Unfortunately, the top part of the icecream aker fell off, sending out tons of the sticky liquidated ice-cream. Now covered in it, Matt began to try to stop the flow.

“Here!” TK exclaimed, handing Matt a book bag to hold the ice-cream.

“No good!” He cried, as the ice-cream overpowered it ( and by overpowered, I mean the ice-cream covered it so you couldn't hold on ) soon, there was a puddle of sticky frozen dairy product on the ground.

“Hey Matt, where's my surprise?” Sora said happily, as she entered the room. She saw Matt, Tai and TK all covered with sticky brown and white goo. “Don't tell me somebody pulled the 2-9-4 G-23 valve!” she exclaimed.

“Why does everybody know that?” Tai wondered out loud

“We don't know how to stop it!” Matt cried. Sora walked over and pulled the plug.

“Well, that's one way to do it.” TK said.

“Are you alright?” Sora asked. She looked around.

Tai, who had fallen, lay on his back as the sugary goodness soaked into his large hair. TK was sitting, looking dazed and confused. And Matt, was well, standing in the middle, covered in brown goop just staring.

“Yes…” they said in unison.

“Ok, where's my surprise!” she extended her hand.

“Well…” Matt grabbed an ice-cream cone. “Here…”

“Oh, ice-cream…”

“Look, I wanted to do something nice, but you see-“

“What's this?” Sora asked, pulling something out of the ice-cream. “There's a ring in my ice-cream!”

“You found it?! I mean, you found it! Good trick, eh?”

“Oh, Matt I love it!” she hugged him “Thank you!” Tai and TK looked at each other smiling.

“Yeah Matt, great trick!” Tai laughed. Matt glared at him.

“Shut up…”





The kids laughed. Sora glared at Matt.

“Was that really unintentional?” she hissed.

“Well…” Matt said slowly, looking up. Sora glared, and punched him.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment