Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - um...

chibi trunks, goten, gohan and videl get sent to the Cell Saga! what craziness will the Z Fighters endure?! um...i dunno! slight GohanxVidel

Chapter 1 - um...

Chapter 1 - um...


AnimeGuys4Me: yes! A DBZ fic! I've been thinking about this for a year now, and it's finally being written! Originally, I was going to do GT Trunks and Goten, no Gohan or Videl, but this seemed funnier. So, here's Trunks with my disclaimer!

Trunks: AnimeGuys4Me does not own DBZ, or any other thing in real life that may be mentioned in this fic.

AnimeGuys4Me: thank you Trunks, here's a cookie! *Gives Trunks a cookie*

Trunks: yay!



Summary: Chibi Trunks and Goten want to go to see Mirai Trunks and the others in the Cell Games. When Videl and Gohan try to stop them, they get sucked into the past to! How will the 4 get home?! What craziness will the Z Fighters endure?! Read and find out!





The Amazing Adventure of the Chibis ( plus 2 )





Trunks and Goten slid into Bulma's lab ever to quietly.

“Ready Goten?” Trunks whispered.

“Ready Trunks!” Goten called back. The two boys ran over to Bulma's main computer. Trunks began typing something.

“Let's see…year…date…got it!” He smirked. “Ready Goten?”

“You bet Trunks! Let's-“

“What are you doing in here?” the chibis spun around to see Gohan standing in the doorway, Videl right behind him. “Didn't Bulma warn you not to play with her inventions, especially the ones that aren't tested yet?” He snapped.

“Heh heh, relax Gohan, it's no big deal.” Trunks said quickly. Gohan looked at him and went over to the computer.

“Isn't this Bulma's new time machine?” He looked at the date. “Hey, this is when we were fighting Cell!”

“Yeah! We wanna go see you guys in the past!” Goten chirped.

Goten!” Trunks moaned, “You weren't supposed to tell them!”

“Oh right sorry.”

“Cell? The guy my dad faced?” Videl asked.

“Well…” Gohan said, laughing nervously. He turned serious and looked back at Trunks and Goten. “You boys aren't allowed in here. You had better get out before Bulma comes.”

“Yeah, you don't want the wrath of Bulma to come upon you!” Videl giggled. “I'll just turn this off…” She reached for a small blue button ( no, not a large red one! A small blue one! )

“No, that's how you turn it on!” Trunks yelled.

Too late. There was a bright flash and the 4 were gone.







******************************









AnimeGuys4Me: short, I know. Next chapter will be longer, I promise! Until then, please review!


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tainted_truffle on May 17, 2006, 12:15:37 PM

tainted_truffle on
tainted_trufflelol write more