Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Birthday

Just a little fanfic about Starfire and Robin.  It's about how it's Starfire's 17th birthday and how Robin forgets and Starfire has to leave for Tameran

Chapter 1 - Birthday

Chapter 1 - Birthday

Forgetful

page 1

It was a dark day, none of the titans wanted to go outside or do anything, Beast boy was playing video games with Cyborg, and Raven ways TRYING to read, because Beast Boy and Cyborg were making so much noise, trying was the only option.   And, as usul, Robin was in his room, trying to figure out another puzzle about another villain on the run. Starfire was in her room, just laying there, unpside down as usual!

"Today is not a happy day as it should be" Starfire said to herself. She was very unhappy for one main reason. Today was April 19. Starfire''s birthday, and so far, no one remembered. "I know! I will go and visit my friend Robin! He is always kind to me!" Starfire said and jumped up off of her bed and raced out the door.

*Knock Knock*

Starfire knocked on Robin''s door. No answer.

"Robin, are you in there?" Starfire asked. There came a slight mumble from inside the room. "Robin?"

The door thrusted open. "Robin!"

"Starfire, can you please keep down, I’m trying to work in here" Robin said.

"But Robin, I have just merely come here to tell you that-"

"Starfire! I don''t care! I''m on a breakthrough on this case and I can''t lose my place now! Now please, leave!"

"But.....Robin" Starfire said beginning to cry.

"I don''t care!" *Slam!*

Starfire couldn''t believe what just happened. So she ran, ran into the mess hall, where the rest of here friends where. She came bursting through.

"SURPRISE!" Beast Boy said as Starfire. Raven was there and so was Cyborg. They were all wearing party hats.

"What is going on?" Starfire was confused.

"Dude! It''s you birthday, what did you think we would forget?" Beast Boy said.

"Well, obvissilioly, Robin forgot." Starfire said.

"He did? That little creep!" Raven said storming off.

"She''s been in a bad mood all day." Cyborg said.

"Robin!!! Get your butt out here Now!!!!" Raven said.

"Raven, what is the matter with you, I was-"

"You are such a little creep!!"

"What are you talking about?!"

*Slap!* Raven slapped Robin across the face.

"What was that for?!"

"You forgot Starfire''s birthday!"

"What?!, noooooooo,noooooo, her birthday is on the 19, and today is the-"

"The 19th!!!"

"No, it''s only the 18th!"

"Check your frikken calendar, if you weren''t always cooped up in you room all day, you could realize that she is 17 today, and if you remember correctly-"

"Starfire leaves for Tameran after she''s 17! "

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pinkfire on September 7, 2006, 11:15:37 AM

pinkfire on
pinkfiremore more more more more more