Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Saying Sorry isn't easy, even when you mean it

Just a little fanfic about Starfire and Robin.  It's about how it's Starfire's 17th birthday and how Robin forgets and Starfire has to leave for Tameran

Chapter 2 - Saying Sorry isn't easy, even when you mean it

Chapter 2 - Saying Sorry isn't easy, even when you mean it

Starfire was laying down on her bed.  A day full of merryment, and joy, she was completly wiped out.  Beast Bot, Cybory and Raven had given her the best birthday party she could imagine!  But for some reason, Robin was not there.  She had thought everything would be better after Raven went to talk to him, but all she heard was loud screaming and a door slam, and that was the last she heard of Robin that night.  Now she had to begin packing for tomorrows journey to Tameran.  She started at it, but for some reason, she had found herself laying on her bed, staring at the celing.  Starfire sighed.  She didn't know what to do, she desperetly wanted to talk to Robin, but at the same time, she wanted nothing to do with him.  She was so confused at what to do, she started to cry.  She couldn't help it.  Her cry was silent, but everyone could feel that she was sad.  Even if they weren't in the same room as her, they could sensee it.  Starfire rolled over on her bed and closed her eyes.  Nothing would stop her from getting the sleep she deserved.  At least, thats what she thought.

Robin was sitting at his newly cleared off desk.  It was "newly cleaned off" because when he heard about what an idiot he had been, he slammed the door and tore up his room.  He couldn't believe he had treated her that way, not after all that they've been through.  There was no escuse for his behavior.  And now, for his selfish act, he had to pay the price.  He had to do something.  He thought of apologizing, but he had never been good at that.  He had to find some way to let her know how sorry he was, and how bad he did not want her to leave.  But he had to come up with it fast, because he knew he wouldn't be able to do it in the morning, when everyone is around him, making him feel very uncomfortable, he needed to do it now.  But how to do it?  He thought and thought and thought. 

"Damn!" He said, slamming his fist into the table.  "Why hadn't I listened to her?!  If I had just done that, maybe I wouldn't be in this delima!"  Robin shook his head then laid it back down on the table.  "What to do!  What to do!"  Then, he had it! He knew exaclty what to do, but he had to hurry fast, because he didn't want Starfire to grow angry in her sadness.

Starfire felt a small wet spot on her check as her eyes fluttered open.  Silkie was on her pillow giving her a good mourning kiss.  But of course, he was a bit early, on account of it was midnight. 

"Silkie," Starfire said sitting up straight and scooping up her pet.  "Why are you waking me up this early?"  Silkie licked her again, and she hugged him.  "Oh, my Silkie!  I will take you with me to Tameran, and you we be able to meet everyone there, and there will be many foods there for you to digest!"  Starfire laughed a little, but she still didn't feel any better inside.  She put Silkie down, and he ran to his bed and fell straight asleep.  She sighed and laid back down.  She had close her eyes for just a moment, when she heard a knock at the door.  She shot straight up and looked to the door, wondering who it could be at a time like this.  She walked to the door slowly and sighed hard before she opened it.

 

Here's some more, i'll post more, that is, if you people want me to? 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on April 12, 2007, 6:51:52 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12POST MORE!

pinkfire on September 10, 2006, 6:15:17 AM

pinkfire on
pinkfireOMG post more more more more or i will get you ahhh!!!

blackdragon1991 on September 9, 2006, 5:05:40 AM

blackdragon1991 on
blackdragon1991psot! psot! post!@ i want more!!!