Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Don't you ever forget me...my beloved

Just a little fanfic about Starfire and Robin.  It's about how it's Starfire's 17th birthday and how Robin forgets and Starfire has to leave for Tameran

Chapter 3 - Don't you ever forget me...my beloved

Chapter 3 - Don't you ever forget me...my beloved


Starfire went up from her bed to answer the door, but when she opened it, there was no one there.

"That is very strange" Starfire said to herself, but as she looked down in her wearyness, she noticed a small trail of flower petals on the ground. "What is this? I can't believe someone would make such a mess like this! and in the hallway? right outside my door? Well, i think i should at least see if this mess will lead me to the person who created it" Starfire said, following the rose petals around the twists and turns of the tower. She didn't know exactly it was leading her (mostly because her head was down the whole time inspecting the petals as she walked by them).

Finally, she sees where it leads her too.

As she walks up the step and opens the door, she is outside ontop of the tower, the sun is just rising, leaving a beautiful color streak across the sky and there stands Robin. Holding in his hands some flowers.

"Ummm..." he said nervously. "The...These are for you" he says giving her the flowers

"Robin? What is this for?" Starfire asked, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"I....I....I am so-"

Starfire cuts him off. "Robin? Are you..........you don't want me to leave? Do you?"

"Never. I would never want to leave your side. And i have no clue why i could ever believe that your thoughts and what you have to say are not important! Because they are, Starfire! They really are.:

"Robin..." Starfire said, looking to the ground. Another tear escaping from her eye. Robin sees this and runs towards her and pulls her into him. By this time, she cannot stop crying and he is trying to calm her. "I don't.....want to go! I...don't! I don't! I don't want to leave you!"

"You never will! Do you hear me? You can never leave me?! I will always be with you. Because I....because i....i...-"

"Robin? You what?"



((i will write more later!))



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment