Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Reuniting with Old Friends pt. 2

Who knows what can happen ten years after you leave high school in your Sophomore year. Here's RAA's Class of 2011

Chapter 5 - Reuniting with Old Friends pt. 2

Chapter 5 - Reuniting with Old Friends pt. 2
Ack, didn't think something like this would happen, but fortunately Reuniting with Old Friends may only be two parts, so enjoy this chapter

"SAY WHAT?!" Jasmine exclaimed jumping up from where she was seated.
"Jasmine," Audrey said, a tinge of sadness in her voice. "Please calm down."
"That's kind of hard for me to do now!" snapped Jasmine.
"I know how you feel," Franci said, her eyes downcast. "That's how I reacted when I found out about it two."
"What was she charged for?!" Jasmined asked as she sat back down.
"I think it was for several murder cases," Audrey sighed.
"There's no way Georgia would do something like that! As far as I know Georgia's way too nice to do something like that!"
"Well, that's what she was accused for," Franci replied.
"Somehow all the evidence was pointed towards her," Audrey continued.
"How long?" Jasmine asked. "And what prison?!"
"Four years and the Los Angeles county jail," replied Audrey. "She's been there for three months already."
"And you guys haven't done anything about it?!"
"Well, we've been holding prayer meetings for her, but we can't do much," replied Franci.
"Better count me in," growled Jasmine.
"Wait a minute," Audrey said. "You said your working for the federal prison now aren't you?"
"Don't get any ideas, the federal prison restricts me from going into prisons like L.A's."

Sighing in response, Audrey sipped her coffee.

"But while I'm recovering from the fact Joey's in jail," Jasmine asked. "What about Gezelle?"
"She's a surgeon at the Medical center," replied Franci.
"Interesting," Jasmine mumbled as she sipped on her coffee.
"We're planning to stop by the medical center and visit later this week," Audrey said. "But since your here, I guess I could cancel the classes I'm teaching."
"Roo . . . You don't have to do this."
"Come on Jasmine, its been ten years since I last saw you, do you really think I'm gonna miss out on this?"
"Okay, okay I get it," Jasmine mumbled.
"Well come on," Franci said. "I know a shortcut."
"Yeah that'll end up taking us two hours to get there," Jasmine mumbled as Franci turned around and stuck her tongue out at Jasmine.(What can I say? Franci's a kid at heart as well)

Laughing quietly, Audrey followed after her two friends. Jasmine takes the driver's seat while Franci took passenger, and Audrey taking the back. Starting the car, Jasmine followed Franci's directions

* * *


Two hours later, Jasmine pulled the car into Oceania Medical Center's parking lot. Glaring at Franci, she growled.

"Hey, hey!" Franci said rasing her hands in defense. "I thought it would be a good shortcut."

Both Jasmine and Audrey looked at each other before walked towards the building with Franci quickly following after them. Thirty minutes later, Jasmine, Audrey and Franci were watching their classmate, Gezelle perform a surgery. Gazing into the window that views over the entire surgery. Staring at the equipment and Gezelle's swift yet cautious movements, Jasmine could tell this was a critical surgery and even if there was one mistake it could result in the death of the patient. Taking a deep breath, Jasmine took a quick look at her friends. Audrey seemed fine, Franci on the other hand. Poor Franci was as white as a ghost. Chuckling, Jasmine recalled how easily sick Franci got when it came to surgeries, sure she was okay with blood but the thought of seeing human organs and the fact that they were in her body was just too much for her.

"Franci?" Jasmine asked. "You okay?"
There was groan in response and suddenly Franci fainted.
"Franci!" Jasmine exclaimed kneeling down next to her friend.
"This is why [urp] I wouldn't dare [urp] get a job in the medical field!" groaned Franci.

Giggling, Jasmine helped Franci up and laughed as her friend stumbled down the hall mumbling, "If you need me I'll be outside."
"Hold on Franci!" Jasmine called. "I better come with you!"
"I'll just wait for Gezelle," Audrey said.

ANNOUNCEMENT! The continuation of this story shall be temporarily delayed. The reason is because an event has occured to my friend, who's character is portrayed by Franci. And as a result of this even I have to change a large majority of the story completely in both past and future chapters

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment