Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The friends she met online

there are five elements, earth, air, fire, water, and life. Every things under control, everyone knows where everyone else is, until...
Join Lillian and her friends in discovering who's missing, and why....

Chapter 3 - The friends she met online

Chapter 3 - The friends she met online
It was a beautiful day outside, birds cheeping, and singing. Lillian's ride came about 2 minutes later. A woman wearing blue faded jeans with a tank top with really expensive red high heel shoes stepped out.
     "Hi. Lillian? Oh good." she said after Lillian nodded to her question. "I'm Natasha, and this is my boyfriend Honabau." She said pointing to a very fine handsome young boy wearing what looked to be motorcycle clothing.
     "Hi." He said.
     "You ready to go?" Natasha asked. Lillian nodded. Natasha and Honabau looked about her age, but she didn't know for sure, nor did she want to ask. Naturally, she didn't have to.
     "How old are you Lilly?" Natasha asked ever so politely.
     "I'm 16." Lillian replyed, even more politely.
     "Oh, that's nice, I'm 17, and he's 18." She said.
     "He doesn't talk much though." Lillian thought.
     "Well, he's kinda shy." Natasha explained.
     "Wow! Did you read my mind?" Natasha so eager to know the answer, asked. Although she really thought Natasha could, she didn't want to ask it aloud. Natasha did not respond to this, instead she looked as though she didn't hear anything.
     "Maybe she didn't, maybe I'm just paranoid." Lillian thought.
     "Where's everyone else you mentioned on-line?" She asked.
     "Oh, their wating for us at the mall." Honabau answered.
 
     The mall, now THAT was a Master piece. they didn't drive to the regular mall me and Lillain usually did. Instead we went to a mall Natasha called the "Rich" peoples mall. Paintings and cloths with family emblems hung on the walls. Gold, silver, you name it, was glistening all over the place. She had been here once with her father before her parents split. she remembered the exact day: He just got home with her from a parent teacher conference when her parents had a big fight. they came in her room at about two thirty the next day to announce it. She didn't eat or come out of her room for weeks. She had gotten very week. Now her father just sends the money her and her mother needs by mail.
      "There is fifteen floors, so try to keep up, kay?" Honabau said.
      "M'Kay." Lillian whispered. Lillian, Natasha, and Honabau walked around while Lillian pointed out things and asked what they were. Though she really didn't care about the answer.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment