Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A big surprize

there are five elements, earth, air, fire, water, and life. Every things under control, everyone knows where everyone else is, until...
Join Lillian and her friends in discovering who's missing, and why....

Chapter 4 - A big surprize

Chapter 4 - A big surprize

After walking around for about an hour or so two people walked up and started talking about the traffic.
     "Yeah, it was hard, everyone was yellin' and screamin'. It was annoyin'." One of them said.
     "It drove me nuts." The other one said.
     "Lillian, come over here. This is Fluer." She said pointing to a french lady, she looked as though she was a doll. "And this is Reeko." She said pointing to another very fine young man, who looked as though he was more Anti-Social than Honabau. "Fluer is 16, the same as you, and Reeko is 17, the same as me." Turning to Reeko and Fluer she said: "This is Lillian, she's the girl i was talking about."
Lillian of course already knew what they looked like, fluer had sent pictures of all of them together, of course, the others didnt know of this. Natasha decided to get everyone some ice cream for a little treat before they all went shopping , of course, getting lost from eachother.

    "Hey, Fluer, Reeko, And Honabau, come 'ere!" Natasha asked, ever so politly.



   

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment