Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro

It's about A servant of a powerful Mage who gets back at her master for killing the ones she loved..

Chapter 1 - Intro

Chapter 1 - Intro
It was like blue lightning in the form of a snake. It was speeding toward her so fast it almost made my head twirl. THUNK, was the sickening sound it made when it made contact with her body.
“Chelsea?” Was the last thing she said.
“No! Ashley! Chelsea, how could you?” Rachael asked.
I fell to my knees crying. As I sit there I realized for the first time how dangerous these powers really were. I felt as if she was trying to tell me something.
“A tear…”
I fell back to reality.
“What?” I asked.
“Look, a tear was crawling down her face when she died.” Michelle said. She was right. A almost invisible tear was half was down her pale face, which used to always be surrounded by straight blonde hair.
“I killed her!” I stammered.” “She’s dead!”
“You did what you had to.” Michelle said as she gasped for air.
“Are you both O.K?” I asked them.
“Someone’s coming.” Michelle said.
“Then lets get going, Rachael----”I started to say.
“No! We can’t just leave her here, it just wouldn’t be right!” She bawled. Rachael had liked Ashley more than me or Michelle.
“Rachael, we have to go. Michelle says they have maguns.” I said half screaming. That caught her attention. Maguns are powerful guns that are immune to our magic. Rachael agreed to go. We each summoned tigers of our own to lead us to safety. After all, tigers knew this mountain better than anyone.
By the way, if you haven’t guessed, I’m Chelsea, I’m 16 years old. I have brown hair, and brown eyes, and I’m wearing mage clothing, as were every other mage that has ever lived. it’s a purple robe with a golden patch on the front, if you’re a girl it has a big blue G on it, if you’re a boy, it’s a big red B.
Rachael is 15, she has short blonde hair, and blue eyes, she too was wearing mage clothing. And she was incredibly skinny.
Michelle is 16, she has long black hair, she too has brown eyes. And she of course is ALWAYS wearing her robe, which was slightly different from mine or Rachael’s. Michelle’s was red with a turquoise patch with a maroon PG on it. PG, me and Rachael thought was disgusting. It meant “Prefect girl” or as me and Rachael call it “Perfect girl”. Michelle was more skilled at magic than me and Rachael were, which we hated, a lot.
Ashley is, or was, 17, older than all of us, but not wiser. She had straight blonde hair, and blue eyes. She was obsessed with water magic, which was exactly why we where on a mountain, so she couldn’t annoy us, nor could she get us wet. Rachael’s a earth mage, Michelle’s a air mage, and I’m a fire mage, oh and I use lighting too. Which came in handy whenever we desperately needed a fire, though not very often did I make one cause Ashley didn’t sit too well with fire.
“I’m cold, Ashley can we have a fire, just this once? Oh wait why am I asking? She’s dead!” Rachael said.
I was so angry. I thought of smacking Rachael, but that wouldn’t solve anything, so instead I rode up ahead. I saw a fire up ahead, I waited for Ashley to complain, but she didn’t. This, I thought, was going to take some time to get used to. the fire belonged three men no older than 17 at least.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment