Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A close call

It's about A servant of a powerful Mage who gets back at her master for killing the ones she loved..

Chapter 2 - A close call

Chapter 2 - A close call
“Hey.” One said as we drew close. “What do you kids think you’re doing wandering these mountains alone?” A cute brown and big buffed guy said. “it’s dangerous.”
“Kids? Hello, we are as old as you guys, plus I think we can defend ourselves.” I said. Me Rachael, and Michelle got off our rides so they could see our mage robes.
“Mages? You’re the last mages, you’re they ones “They’re” Hunting!!” A short and puny guy said. Before I knew it they each were shaking our hands saying “Very nice to meet you” All except one….A long black and never been brushed haired guy. He looked like a ex- warrior. The cute guy caught me looking at him and said: “He got kicked out of the warriors army for slaughtering his own people.” Rachael looked like she was ready to take on a Oliphant. We had bad experiences with before. He obviously saw that because he got up and put his hands on hers as if to say: “I will not hurt you.”
“Oh, by the way, I’m john, I’m the eyes, nose, and ears. The nerdy one is beaver, he’s the brains. And the ex-warrior is Demietrius, he’s the strength.” The cute one said.
“Although I don’t need you two.” Demietrius said.
"Sure, without us you'd be dog poo!" Said Beaver.
 
        Rachael, Michelle, and i slept at their camp tonight. it was chaos, no one could go to sleep

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment