Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - escape

team rocket has been up to its old tricks again and created pokemon morphed with humans to create a new breed of trainer. this goes very wrong. Now the mewmorph Serena must do whatever is nessasry to stop this new threat to the pokemon world...

Chapter 1 - escape

Chapter 1 - escape
Book 1: Last to Escape
Chapter 1: The Escape


"After her, she mustn't escape!" The Rocket Admin ordered. "If she escapes the boss will have my head on a pike for allowing all of the pokemorphs to have escaped. Those fool scientists made them to be too powerful for the containment devices that were designed to suppress their powers to even work properly! Only one worked even halfway correctly and now she's trying to run. Thank god I had foresight to place a tracker on this one early." Were his following thoughts that were quickly proven wrong as the pokemorph in question promptly vanished into the Shrike River after backing away from the idiotic grunts trying to trap her against the river edge. The tracker was smashed to pieces on the rocks as she was whisked down the rapids by the powerful current.
Some 100 feet down the river Serena the pokemorph was realizing she was now in some serious trouble. Her terror of being recaptured and forced once again to commit the theft of other pokemon was so great that she had failed to notice the river and had fallen into the force five current of the river. After a couple moments of gentle floating, the river at once started becoming more and more treacherous as it neared its falls. That was when she took a smack to the back of the head by a boulder, effectively rendering her senseless. Noting what it perceived to be a human in its river, a Dratini decided to help Serena. It knew that an unconscious person would have very little hope of surviving the falls. Quickly, the Dratini nosed Meka toward a side passage that would go on a slighter slope but not over the falls and would eventually lead close to civilization. After about an hour of drifting, Serena began to regain consciousness. As she did so she slowly came to notice the friendly Dratini who, as she had been drifting, had rather decided to come along with her as a permanent partner pokemon. The pair drifted into Lake Serenity near the town of Maple Grove. A local trainer who was fishing the lake at this point was at this point obliging enough to call out his Lapras who then came and got Serena to shore. The Dratini, spontaneously deciding to join her, started pestering her. The trainer, recognizing this, was kind enough to give her a pokeball which the Dratini promptly caught itself in. Holding the pokeball close, Serena called back a word of thanks as she disappeared into the grove.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkyoshi555 on October 12, 2008, 1:30:44 PM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555this is brilliant my friend ^^

mechadragon13 on May 4, 2008, 9:06:37 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13pokemorph? genius!! i never would have thought of that!! great story. keep writing!!

aquaeevee on July 11, 2008, 11:53:37 AM

aquaeevee on
aquaeeveeive been sitting on this for some time, it may take awhile. but of course ill keep writing