Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - dawn of nightmare

team rocket has been up to its old tricks again and created pokemon morphed with humans to create a new breed of trainer. this goes very wrong. Now the mewmorph Serena must do whatever is nessasry to stop this new threat to the pokemon world...

Chapter 2 - dawn of nightmare

Chapter 2 - dawn of nightmare
Chapter 2: Dawning of Nightmare

Far away, in the center of the oceans, the sky pillar reared large against the waves crashing down upon its island. Not many of its inhabitants were stirring, for the Golbats had just taken up their roosts and the Claydols were still in slumber. Even its mighty protector, a jet black Raquaza, was in a fitful state of slumber. The reason for its disturbed slumber was a powerful aura emanating from the steps of the sky pillar.
Galefor, gazing upwards to the spire of the sky pillar sensed the Raquaza. He carried no pokemon of his own but he intended to start proving to the world exactly how dangerous he was. He had just flown halfway around the world from the destruction of the lab of New Island. The only things he carried at the moment, was a small mew fossil and a backpack. Suddenly his black eyes started glowing a blood red, and with a hardly an effort, he jumped straight to the top of the sky pillar.
Raquaza awoke with a start, for the aura he sensed earlier at the base of his spire was now suddenly at the top and staring him down with such malice that it made him feel very threatened indeed. Raquaza let off a roar at the intruder, dressed in plain black with a small backpack. "Catch you? That is hardly my plan. No, I intend to kill you!" the figure said to Raquazas shock, for the figure could apparently understand Pokemon speech. That's when Raquaza no longer felt threatened. He felt very, truly terrified.
Galefors eyes had started glowing again, concentrating immense power to his entire nervous system, which would have immediately killed any normal human being. But as he knew, he was not a human being. Then again, neither was he a Pokemon. He was what was classed in an ancient time as a Pokemorph or “a crossed one”. In his bloodline ran the DNA of the Pokemon he now faced down. As the Raquaza roared and took to the skies, he rose from the ground and began the battle.
With his opponents’ eyes glowing a blood red and power extruding from his body, Raquaza knew it was dealing with a foe not to be taken lightly. The last time he had dealt with ilk of this magnitude was over four centuries ago, during the time of the crossed ones. Even then it had barely managed to defeat them. Hence why it was shaking in itsscaly armory. Taking to the sky was its best hope of defeating his opponent. Raquaza roared his challenge and rose to the skies.
Almost immediately after leaving the ground the combatants began their battle. Raquaza shot a jet of fire from his mouth, hoping to scorch his opponent to a cinder. His opponent countered with a jet of fire coming out of his hand that was followed up with a colossal bolt of lightning which struck home on his side. Twisting in agony, he let off a mighty snarl and started to move at an incredible speed and blasting out icy jets with which he hoped to utterly freeze his opponent. With beautiful grace his opponent neatly dodged each and every icy jet and sent bolt after bolt of lightning into his side. Severely weakened, Raqauza went into an outrage, tapping into the power of his dragonfang. Charging his opponent, he attempted to grab him in what would hopefully be his fatal blow. With perfect timing and precision, his
opponent neatly grabbed him and Raquaza had time for one terrible roar before he felt a deathly chill ascend upon his soul.Abruptly letting go, he raced for the ground and was hit in the back by a monstrously cold blast of frigid air. Raquaza crashed into the top of the spire, the whole building came crashing down, and he knew no more.
Galefor alighted upon the rubble of the sky pillar and gazed down at his defeated foe, which was encased in a block of incredibly cold ice. With terrible malice shining from his glowing red eyes, he started moving his fallen opponents’ dragonfang out of the ice. After a good ten minutes of channeling, the dragon fang came to rest gently in his palm. With a final flash of power, he disappeared, and the rubble of the once mighty pillar was left in the glow of dawn, which glinted off the sea spray and the giant block of ice that contained the now single inhabitant of the island.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkyoshi555 on October 12, 2008, 1:36:43 PM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555wow there certainly was a lot of action in this chapter! i can't wait for more! keep writing