Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Beginning

team rocket has been up to its old tricks again and created pokemon morphed with humans to create a new breed of trainer. this goes very wrong. Now the mewmorph Serena must do whatever is nessasry to stop this new threat to the pokemon world...

Chapter 5 - The Beginning

Chapter 5 - The Beginning
Aqua woke with a start. His faithful companion Silver, an unusually colored eevee, was mentally pestering him about an imminent danger. “It’s about time I got your attention! I’m getting a really bad feeling here. We need to get outside, as of yesterday.” Yawning mentally, Aqua thought back “okay okay I’m moving already. Can’t see what your arking about though, nothing big ever happens in maple grove.” “Well your kind may not think it big, but the crossed ones are back.” Suddenly aqua was sensing an incoming presence, in the air of all things. Galvanized into action, he ran to the door opened it and got about ten feet away before the yet unknown pokemorph completely blasted his house.“Okay Silver, start talking. What’s going on? How did the crossed ones come back?” “If I actually had a clue I would tell you.” Aqua started going towards the groves, where the Jirachi shrine lay. “Whoa hold up, I’m sensing another crossed one in there.” Silver yelped mentally. “I’ll be careful, care to come with?” Silver trotted over and jumped on his shoulder, and then the pair walked into the trees and disappeared into the grove.

Serena had reached a strange shrine in the middle of the grove. Bending over she began to read the inscription.

When the crossed ones walk the world
The world will tremble once again
Legends will fall and the world will quake
One to find the hearts and one to join them
The Water and his silver, the hope of the world
The legends shall come and hope
That the Water and his silver
Can save the world.

Felling a strange chill on this warm night, looking up she saw Galefor, who was searching for his next challenge. She blinked and he was gone. Feeling safe for the moment, Serena leaned back against the nearby boulder and dropped off to sleep.

Aqua and Silver came upon the shrine about four in the morning and were startled to see one of the dreaded crossed ones nearby, slumbering against the nearby boulder. Serena sensed a nearby presence and snapped awake in fight or flight mode. Equally startled were Aqua and Silver, who went into a defensive position. Having seen his house casually blown to bits, Aqua was in no mood to join it. Eyeing each other warily, they gradually began to get the idea that neither meant the other harm. As if to reinforce this thought, Silver hopped off Aqua’s shoulder and trotted over to Serena and passed along a thought. “Hey from what I’m reading off this crossed one, she’s actually rather nice. Come on.” Breaking into a relived grin, Aqua trotted over and started apologizing. “Hey, sorry we gave you a bit of a scare. I’ve been having a rough night my house got blasted by some evil force of a crossed one and thought you might do the same to me.” Meka herself broke into a relived grin, walked over, and put him into one of the tightest hugs he’d ever had. “I’d never do such a thing even if I knew how. I’m just trying to stay hidden.” “Picked a good spot for it, the Jirachi shrine hides anyone unless their pursuers walk right into the bubble themselves” Aqua replied. “My name is Aqua, and this is my companion, Silver. What’s yours?” “Serena” she replied. The pair, feeling equally exhausted, walked over to the boulder and dozed off and were not to wake till sometime later.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment