Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Enter the Fox

team rocket has been up to its old tricks again and created pokemon morphed with humans to create a new breed of trainer. this goes very wrong. Now the mewmorph Serena must do whatever is nessasry to stop this new threat to the pokemon world...

Chapter 6 - Enter the Fox

Chapter 6 - Enter the Fox
Kitsune was a pokemorph unlike most. She possessed more natural grace then her cousins owing to her genetic combination with a Ninetails. If anyone saw her they would immediately identify her genetic combination by her nine tails and slightly more pointed canines if they got close enough. Sensing an airborne danger she leaped to the side and a poisoned dart thudded into the ground. “Bloody hunters….” She growled irately “That’s it, I’ve had enough, let’s see how you like a taste of your own medicine you creeps.” The hunters had by this time gotten a lock on her and fired simultaneously. Kitsune now employed her psychic abilities and snatched them all out of midair with only her mind. Speaking loud enough to be heard by the hinters she said, “I’m giving you one chance, drop your weapons or get killed by your own darts. Trust me; you know you wouldn’t die quickly judging by the fact that you probably put slow acting venom on the tips.” The guns clattered to the ground and the hunters vanished quickly into the night.
“Huh, cowards” she said picking up the fallen weapons. “At least I have other more conventional ways of defending myself now without having to resort to actually showing what I can do.” Strapping one to her back, she picked up the other two and went into town to pawn them off. Some time later, she was back at her favorite tree, looking at what she had gotten in town with the hocked guns. Arranged at her feet was a backpack, food and water, a pair of shades, ten pokeballs, and the remainder of her cash, not to mention an exquisitely made and extremely deadly claymore. It was at that moment a wild Ninetails came passing by. Kitsune decided then and there that that particular Ninetails was to become her first pokemon.
Summoning twin fireballs to her hands, she began the attack making sure to only get the Ninetails attention. The Ninetails looked over its shoulder at her and coolly assessed the situation. Then the Ninetails did something completely unexpected by Kitsune. “So, you are a crossed one. I did not expect such an instance to happen again for at least a millennium or so. Unlike most of your ilk however, I sense that you are far more pure then some of your tainted cousins. Knowing this I would be happy to come along with you. Now throw your ball, I will not resist” it said telepathically. Thunderstruck but ecstatic about the situation, Kitsune threw her ball. True to its word, the Ninetails didn’t struggle and was neatly caught. Grinning, Kitsune knew she had a new friend for all time.
Suddenly hearing men cussing nearby, Kitsune bolted to the nearby river where the voices were coming from. She arrived just in time to see her cousin Serena go over the edge into the river. Furious, she turned her wrath upon the grunts and their leader. Upon drawing her claymore, the grunts got really nervous. Only the leader was calm. “Well well well, it’s Kitsune. I see our hunters didn’t manage to take you out. No matter, I’ll deal with you myself. Go, Ariados!” he said and threw his ball. Ariados erupted from its ball in a blaze of dark light. “Ninetails, get out here!” Kitsune responded in turn. Ninetails sprang from its ball in a blaze of flaming embers. “Ninetails, take care of the Ariados. I’m taking down the leader.” Kitsune’s claymore suddenly became shrouded in a red aura. Meanwhile, Ninetails and Ariados were sizing up the competition. Suddenly Ninetails struck, sending its opponent off balance and almost immediately the Ariados was subdued by a firm paw to its back. Ariados lay very still, for it knew that the Ninetails could easily crush it. The leader wasn’t faring nearly as well as his pokemon however. Barely dodging Kitsune’s enraged slashing; he was steadily backing away towards a tree when he tripped. Sensing her chance, Kitsune was about to deal a fatal blow when he hand was stopped dad n its tracks. “No.” Ninetails said simply “It is not right, let him live, despite what he has do to you.” “Very well my friend, he lives, for now….” Sheathing her claymore, Kitsune and Ninetails started to follow the river, leaving behind a much shaken admin and his grunts. [br]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment