Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Hunt for Shining Eevee

just a funky little story starring me (lol) going and captureing a shining eevee.

Chapter 1 - The Hunt for Shining Eevee

Chapter 1 - The Hunt for Shining Eevee
The Capture of Shining Eevee

This is an important poke-news bulletin my radio abruptly chattered, scaring off my quarry that I had been trying to sneak up on for a quick capture. There have been numerous reports now of an unusually colored Eevee with a distinctive red-orange body with a silver neckline and tail tip in the vicinity of Grassville, route 312. Anyone wishing to capture this Eevee is strongly advised to get there ASAP. Hmm, the rare Eevee is remarkably close to my hometown eh? I thought. Unusually colored pokemon had been my passion for a long time now and thus was excited about the opportunity to add a new one to my already large batch of them. After sending out my Espeon, whom I had nicknamed Espeo, I commanded him to use his teleport move to get us to Grassville. With a flick of his tail, we were quite abruptly standing outside the local Pokecenter.
After going to the PC, I withdrew the following team mates and items I felt would be essential to the upcoming hunt. These were: Gengis, my blood red Gengar, Shadow, my black Charizard, and my black and white Umbreon, Oreo for tracking and battling purposes. In the items I selected, I chose a masterball for on sight capture purposes, a pokeblock case full of goodies for luring out the Eevee, and a few potions in case I had to get into a battle with other pokemon.
Upon stepping out of the pokemon center I was immediately greeted by the sight of a glimmer along the tree line followed by a flash of red fur. Oh jeeze this is turning out easier then I had planned I thought and went haring off to try to catch up with the illusive creature. After going a distance of about 300 meters into the wood, barely managing to keep up to some extent, things started to get complicated. Oh dear not up the tree I thought when the Eevees telltale sparkle was seen going suddenly straight up exactly where I knew was flat ground. Moreover for the past 50 meters I had noticed that we were getting pretty deep into Seviper territory. This was a dangerous thing as I knew the areas Seviper were very territorial. Upon arrival at the Eevees tree I saw its distinctive prints at its base so I knew this was the right tree. Being the curios person I am I decided to bend over and observe the tracks and see what its weight might be around. Unfortunately it was at that moment I was clobbered from behind be an enormous Seviper who was looking at me like I would look at a piping hot blueberry muffin. Clearly this thing thought I was lunchmeat and was going to have to take him down to get my butt out of this fiasco.
Just on the off chance I reached for my pokeblock case and discovered that, Uh-Oh, it was off against the tree trunk. With no other options left available to me, I sent out Espeo and commanded him to use swift. Unfortunately the lithe Seviper adroitly dodged the shower of star shaped bolts and counter attacked with a nasty Poison Fang attack resulting in a 1 hit KO. Ok this may prove a bit more annoying then I initially thought I thought as I sent out Gengis. Acting quickly, the Seviper used poison tail against my Gengar but, to its bafflement, the attack went right on through him. I chuckled to myself knowing that the Seviper probably had never encountered a ghost type like Gengar and thus didnt realize he couldnt strike it physically. With that I commanded Gengis to use shadowball for what I hoped would be a KO. What I did not expect was for the Seviper to use its tail as a golf club and nail it back at double power KOing my pokemon yet again.
At this point I was becoming mildly worried as I sent out Oreo and commanded it to use Faint Attack. This time it actually did some damage at least but only half of its Hp was lost. Now the Seviper deployed yet another unexpected trick, it used dig. Now Oreo was looking around in bemusement trying to sense where it had gone when, in a harsh constriction poison fang combo from below, it was KOed. Now I sent out Shadow to deal with the threat the Seviper had now become. The funny part of this is that Shadow actually didnt have to do anything because as soon as that Seviper saw Shadow it decided it was going to go elsewhere for a snack before the Charizard that was sitting in front of it decided he wanted a snake steak with snake sauce served on a snakehide platter.
By this time the Eevee had come down out of the tree and was sniffing at the pokeblock case, the tasty treats inside beckoning it to stay and inveigle its owner to capture it, or at least share those tasty treats with it!. Laughing I gave it one of my blueberry flavored treats which it munched with considerable enthusiasm. While it was eating I pulled out my masterball and caught it just at the point it was nosing about for crumbs. I then let the little creature out and it happily hopped up onto my shoulder, content to be my new companion. With that I once again had my Espeon use its teleport move and we were suddenly standing on the beach at Southern Cove Island where we could lay back and just enjoy the sunset and the sound of the tide against the shore.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mechadragon13 on May 4, 2008, 9:12:21 AM

mechadragon13 on
mechadragon13LOL blueberry muffin!!!!! nice story ^^

ArahLamarah on January 12, 2008, 7:44:14 AM

ArahLamarah on
ArahLamarahBlueberry muffin!
 
^.^
 
Ahaha!
 
This was good!
 
It made me laugh!
 
XD

aquaeevee on January 12, 2008, 9:38:43 AM

aquaeevee on
aquaeeveethanks for looking

ArahLamarah on January 12, 2008, 9:47:18 AM

ArahLamarah on
ArahLamarahNo problem!
 
^.^