Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Its the Gorillaz bit but i decided to rite the script for it!!! Hell ya!! Some word mite be rong...but o well.

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


Game of Death



The room was empty. But the sun filled it all up. Look all around the room but nothing. Then there is this Japanese sliding door, with a shadow behind it.
It took a bow and slid it opened, with Noodle coming out, ready to fight.
Noodle:
(In Japanned)
“Kick!”
“Kick! Punch!”
“Jab! Jab! JAB!!”
“Come on over you big ox.”

Then a foot comes at the corner left. Revealing the big drummer Russell.
Russell:
“Its time for the beat time. R'ite. I'm gonna bring it to you. Let's go.”
Russell gets in the Summo position ready to take Noodle down. Noodle runs towards Russell, jumping over him giving him a slap on the head. Russell makes a face of confusion. His fake afro and sunglasses fall off. Noodle lands behind him in a meditating position. Russell rubs his head, and bends down to look for his glasses.

Russell:
“O…o..man.where are they?
Noodle grabs his hands and flips him hard in his back.
Russell:
“Ooo…..man that's not nice.”

As Russell was flipped, 2D and Murdoc have some Playstion controllers in there hands.

Murdoc:
“Ow…..Ow…Owwww!!!! Hey my controllers broken.”
He turns to 2-D, who had a triumphant smile on his face, but then turned to Murdoc.

2D:
“But you always say that.”
Murdoc:
“Umm….but Russell is gone rubbish”
2D:
“Ha…..you always say that to.”
Murdoc:
*sighs* “Best of three.” *smiles*

Russell gives the sigh.
“Aw man.”

Noodle bows and kicks the afro back on Russ.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

murdoc_lovergurl on May 8, 2006, 9:05:25 AM

murdoc_lovergurl on
murdoc_lovergurllol i like that clip hehe poor russel.

faderocks on September 6, 2007, 12:34:08 PM

faderocks on
faderocksgrrr MURDOC IS MINE!!!!

faderocks on September 6, 2007, 12:34:41 PM

faderocks on
faderocks*grabs murdoc and runs*

bloo180 on October 23, 2006, 10:05:10 AM

bloo180 on
bloo180I love this bite SO much! It's one of my favorites!!! Great job!!