Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - DashiWuya

A collection of little ficlets dedicated to the lesser known pairings of Xiaolin Showdown. I will take couple requests!

Chapter 1 - DashiWuya

Chapter 1 - DashiWuya
Hi there, guys! After working my @$$ off on the super-serious "Ultimatum", I decided to write something fun for a change. This will basically be a collection of drabbles involving whatever pairing strikes my fancy at the time. Usually, though, the pairings won't be particularly mainstream, because the obscure ones are more fun.

I will take pairing requests, although I can't make a 100 guarantee that I'll do what is requested. I'll certainly try, though. Though this chapter and the next are het, I'll also take slash and femmeslash requests (honestly, I prefer slash). However, please don't send me utter crack (something ridiculous like...Hannibal/Tubbimura) because that's virtually impossible to write coherently.

First up- Dashi/Wuya, because I love them too much.

XXXXX

Love-Hate Relationship

She absolutely hates him, there’s no doubt about that. Ever since they met, his carefree attitude has irritated her. She finds him loud and obnoxious and utterly infuriating in every way. She can’t stand his obsession with his little magical toys and the hours he spends tinkering with them. Most of all, she hates his nobility, his righteousness; he’s a complete goody-twoshoes and it drives her nuts.

She eagerly anticipates the day she’ll turn on him, the day she’ll finally destroy him and dominate the world with her evil.

But then, she feels his strong presence as he slides up beside her. She feels that hard body pressing down on her own, feels those calloused fingers running over the soft curves of her hips and breasts and those rough lips moving against hers. She revels in the feel of his hot breath against her cheek as he whispers sweet-nothings in her ear.

And she decides that evil can wait, if only for a little while.

XXXXX

R and R, por favor?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment