Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - JackJesse

A collection of little ficlets dedicated to the lesser known pairings of Xiaolin Showdown. I will take couple requests!

Chapter 2 - JackJesse

Chapter 2 - JackJesse
Chapter 2- Jack/Jesse. Don't ask me why I wrote this, because I honestly don't know. It was fun, though.

XXXXX

Sissy Boy

Jack Spicer had to be the biggest wuss that Jesse Bailey had ever met. He screamed like a little girl, whimpered like a frightened puppy, and even wet his pants like a three-year-old. Upon examination, his upper-body strength proved equivalent to that of an overcooked noodle. He was certainly bold when it came to flirting, she had to give him that, but even his attempts at that were more than a bit lame.

He came off, to her, as the exact opposite of the Texas men she was used to, particularly her brother.

Then again, she loathed her brother. Those strong-man types always had pissed her off, with their insistence that girls were the inevitably weaker sex and required protection. Jack was undeniably a welcome change- she appreciated the way he would hide behind her or cling to her when a dangerous situation arose. It was gratifying to feel so strong and in-control, and she found his silly, childish cowering surprisingly cute.

In the end, she figured that having a sissy for a boyfriend wasn’t too bad.

XXXXX

You know the drill. R, R, and R. (read, review, request)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment