Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - JermaineOmi

A collection of little ficlets dedicated to the lesser known pairings of Xiaolin Showdown. I will take couple requests!

Chapter 3 - JermaineOmi

Chapter 3 - JermaineOmi
Third chapter- JermaineOmi, because it has the potential to be so cute and needs to be written more. I still take pairing requests!

XXXXX

Growing on Me

There were many strange people in New York, but Jermaine had never met anyone quite as strange as Omi. His clothes resembled pajamas more than anything, for one. Unlike Jermaine’s ultra-hip style of speaking, Omi’s mannerisms were almost excruciatingly stuffy, and he could mangle even the simplest slang. His hands were tiny and pointy, and his head was large and round. But above all, he was just so impossibly short!

Yet despite his many oddities, Omi positively radiated self-confidence. Jermaine had no idea how- perhaps the little monk just didn’t realize his own strangeness.

When it came down to it, though, Omi’s shortcomings didn’t mean too much. His bad slang made for a good laugh, and those pointy little hands were capable of the most adorably melodramatic gestures. His little smiles and big grins were so endearing, even from that tiny mouth, and his hugs were still warm, despite the fact that his shortness resulted in his face being buried in Jermaine’s stomach.

Even if he never actually grew at all, Jermaine knew that Omi had grown on him.

XXXXX

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment