Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - WuyaKatnappe

A collection of little ficlets dedicated to the lesser known pairings of Xiaolin Showdown. I will take couple requests!

Chapter 4 - WuyaKatnappe

Chapter 4 - WuyaKatnappe
Fourth chapter- WuyaKatnappe. Normally I'm not as big of a fan of femmeslash as some other genres, but this pairing strikes me as a possibility.

XXXXX

Cat Person

Wuya had never been a cat person. Although she had to admit that the fluffy fur was nice, the teeth and claws were less than desirable. They were particularly unpleasant when they were embedded in some part of her skin, as they often were. She didn’t like their stubby little paws, their sandpaper-like tongues, or the way they shed hair like a sneeze-inducing blizzard. And most of all, she hated the smell.

Cats, in her opinion, were a most undesirable animal in almost every way.

But suddenly, when she thought of cats, different things began to come to mind. Instead of bringing thoughts of shedding fur, it meant milky-white skin, silky golden-blonde hair, and tight black leather that closely hugged a gorgeously curved body. Those stunted paws and vicious claws were replaced with graceful hands and long, pink-painted and perfectly manicured nails. That rough tongue became smooth and sensual, and the cat odor became the spicy aroma of expensive perfume.

Perhaps, she thought, there was more than one way to be a cat person.

XXXXX

R, R, and R!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment