Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ever Lasting Snow

War was the only thing now a days. Blood. Chaos. The Army was recruiting soldiers from everywhere. Civilians, veterans. The young, the old. And he was one of them. She knew the day would come and so did he. But they never wanted to say "Goodbye" beca

Chapter 1 - Ever Lasting Snow

Chapter 1 - Ever Lasting Snow


“Why” the girl muttered, her knees planted into the cold winter's snow. She felt a hand on her shoulder, and she knew who it was. And he was supposed to be gone. “You're not supposed to be here” she whispered as he leaned next to her. “And leave without saying goodbye?" tears filled her eyes as she shook them away. “No.Go. Now. Before...Before...” she stuttered as he kneeled infront of her, his arms wrapped around her small frame. “Before what?" he whispered in her ear as she hugged him tight. Tears spilling endlessly from her eyes and splattered on the white frost around them. “Before I can't let go” she said as they sat there. Their embrace seemed to stop time. Something she wouldn't have minded just then. He let go of her as he stood up. Her quiet hiccups endless as she looked up. “I can't go” “Yes you can. It's easy. You have legs, go and use them.” she said, wiping her face on her sleeve. “But what about you. I can't just-“ “Yes you can. I'm fine. Really” she said, smiling as she looked up. Her smile was the thing that made him want to stay with her forever. But of course she didn't know that. He sighed as she stood up. “I'll miss you” she murmured into his chest, hugging him tightly and briskingly let go. “I'll miss you too” was his reply as she smiled “Don't die on me now. Go it?” she said. He nodded “You have my Word” was his reply as he backed away from her, turning around. Snowflakes began to fall as he walked away from her. Disappearing. She smiled as she faded away aswell. Waiting...Forever...In the Everlasting snow...Even though he never came back.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment