Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Life Sucks

This long line of girls have an enchatment on their whole family. Can they be happy and live with that?

Chapter 1 - Life Sucks

Chapter 1 - Life Sucks


Chapter 1

Life Sucks



Once upon a time there was a girl named Ulana. And she had a friend named Elizabeth. Well, they were both 15 and in 10th grade. They were anxious to turn 16, because when they turned 16 they would each get whatever carriage they wanted. Because they were princesses you could guess that they got anything they wanted. They lived back when witches were real and kings and queens ruled every country. Although their friends thought it was cool that they were princesses. They didn't like it. In fact, they hated it. Because in their minds, if they could do stuff for themselves, other people shouldn't have to. And they always gave waiters, cooks, and maids a day off every week. The girls were told ever since they were 7 that when they turned 18 they would have the powers of the kingdom (only if they had found a royal husband) and they would have the powers of two goddesses. Ulana would be gifted the powers of shape shifting, to arouse love and passion, transform weapons of war into objects of peace, beauty, love, and romance as these were the powers of the Greek goddess Aphrodite. Elizabeth was going to be gifted with the powers to cure the sick, cross dimensions, grow plants, and send ghosts to Earth as these were the powers of the Greek goddess Persephone also Aphrodite's half-sister. Ulana asked “How come I have a love goddess's powers and Elizabeth has a goddess raised in the Underworld's powers?” Her parents answered “Because that is what your signs say you are supposed to be given sweetie.” “Yeah, right mom I'm a goody-goody and Elizabeth is a horrible girl.” “That's not true Ulana.”


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment