Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Second Goddess

This long line of girls have an enchatment on their whole family. Can they be happy and live with that?

Chapter 3 - The Second Goddess

Chapter 3 - The Second Goddess


Chapter 3

The Second Goddess



One night Ulana got a message from one of the royal message birds and it said-

Dear Ulana,

Meet me outside the courtyard in one hour.

-Elizabeth

“Let's see it is 9, so I have to meet her at 10. Damn, I have to meet Kelvin at 11. So who should I go to, Elizabeth, she sounded concerned.” said Ulana to herself. So at 10:00 Ulana went to go see Elizabeth about her issue. Well, Elizabeth was going to go to a party tomorrow night. “Do you want to came, Please!” begged Elizabeth. “Alright!” said Ulana. So, the next day Ulana invited Kelvin over for dinner to meet her parents and then they were going to go to the party with Elizabeth. Kelvin came over in practically rags to the rich people. Ulana put him into a nice outfit. The dinner went well. And to Ulana's surprise her parents liked him. Well, the three of them went to the party and when Elizabeth was on the side watching Ulana and Kelvin dancing a boy came up to her and he asked if she could dance with him. Well, after they danced Elizabeth asked “Can you tell me your name?” the boy said “Sure, my name is Austin.” “Okay my dear Austin does tho have a title?” asked Elizabeth in a proper voice. “Yes, my lady tho does have a title. Tho is Prince Austin of Walkers.” said Austin. “Your kidding, you mean you're a prince!” said Elizabeth as if she were a crazy fan of his. “Please excuse me my dear prince.” said Elizabeth. “Yes, of course my lady.” replied Austin. Elizabeth rushed to the bathroom and she felt something weird in her stomach. Then suddenly her hair grew to her ankles and then was put into a ponytail, and the hair tie was made from ivy. Her nails grew longer and unpainted. She came back and she looked at a dead plant and it made her up set. So with one snap of the finger the plant grew into a beautiful fern. When she got back to Austin she felt a sudden urge to kiss Austin and he was thinking the same thing.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment