Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Wedding Time

This long line of girls have an enchatment on their whole family. Can they be happy and live with that?

Chapter 4 - Wedding Time

Chapter 4 - Wedding Time


Chapter 4

Wedding Time





Ulana and Elizabeth continued dating until they turned 18. Ulana had been engaged since the day she met Kelvin. It was 2 days until Ulana's wedding. Ulana was thinking about telling her parents and the kingdom that Kelvin her husband to be was a peasant. Yes, Ulana had been keeping Kelvin's poverty a secret for 3 years. Thankfully Kelvin didn't mind. Finally the wedding was here, and everyone were in their seats waiting for the bride. She walked out and she stopped the priest when he was at “Anyone who objects to these two young people getting married speak now or forever hold your peace.” She spoke, “Now, my people of Glendora, remember that I am marrying a peasant. So if anyone has an objection please speak.” No one spoke and on they went when suddenly a bird swooped up and snatched Ulana right our of the sky. Mina, Ulana's mother turned to the young boy and said “Look, Kelvin if you want my and my husband's respect, you save my baby or forever be banished if she dies you will die to, so go get her.” After Mina finished she broke out into tears. Kelvin found Ulana on a boat about to take off. He jumped onto the boat and woke up Ulana. The second Ulana got up she kissed Kelvin to thank him and then she tried to jump into the water, but Kelvin grabbed her and kissed her again. Ulana said “Hey, I thought I always kissed you.” and then Kelvin said “Well, it was my turn.” The boat took off into the sunset. As the boat moved faster and faster the couple thought where were they going and why.



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment