Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - SIR

Forgive the interruption, my tallest. Said the Irken.

Her eyes were emerald green, and her antenna curved much like that of Taks...

Chapter 2 - SIR

Chapter 2 - SIR


Disclaimer: I only own Kat and her robot, no one else.





Ch. 2: SIR



Kat teleported her ship to The Massive, and docked it. She then came aboard it, and met The Tallest at the gate.



“greetings- ahem… GREETINGS INVADER KAT!” Red had to redo the sentence because his voice was high pitched and squeaky when he first spoke.



“My Tallest.” Kat said and saluted.



“This way.” Purple said, and then he and Red lead the way to the equipping station.



“You will get your SIR: Standard Infor-”



“Standard Information Retrieval Unit, I know.” Kat finished.



Both Purple and Red looked at her and then at each other. Red cleared his throat. “YES WELL, VERY GOOD, YOUNG INVADER.” He boomed.



“Um, my Tallest, must you really yell when I'm just 3 feet away from you? There is no audience to watch….” Kat said a little uncomfortably.



Purple snickered. Red just glared and continued:



“Yes, well… whatever. Now, this is your SIR unit.” Red said as a SIR popped out of the distributing system.



“Can I have a waffle?” the robot asked.



Kat stared down at the SIR. She cocked her head in curiosity.



“Something wrong?” Purple asked.



“No… I'm just thinking of a name for her.” Kat thought out loud.



They waited for about 5 minutes.



“I can't think of anything… perhaps I will on my journey to Earth…” Kat said.



“I'm sure you will.” Purple said.



“Well, I'm off to Earth.” Kat said as she headed out to the docking station.



“Good luck to you, Invader Kat.” Red said as Kat boarded the space ship and took off toward Earth.



“Are we there yet?” Her SIR unit complained.



“No, it won't be long, don't worry… THERE!! THAT'S EARTH!!” She exclaimed pointing to the planet.



“Oooh…” The little robot said like a little child.



“I still don't know what to call you yet.” Kat said sympathetically.



“Mmm-mm-mmmmm?” The robot shrugged.



Kat sighed and landed her ship in the perfect place to make her base.



“Hmm… we need our disguises. For you, I'm thinking a cat.” Kat said and stopped and laughed at her own pun.



“Can I have a waffle?” The robot asked.



“NO!” Kat said and then pointed a laser at her robot and turned her into a life like black cat.



“That looks good.” Kat said out loud.



She selected a disguise for herself. She instructed her robot on what do, and she did it without any foul-ups. When the light subsided, Kat stood there in black boots, pants, and a purple and black striped shirt. Her human ears were pierced twice, and she wore three rings on each hand. She also had on a black sweat band on her right arm. Her eyes were still green, and her new hair was brown with purple streaks in it, shoulder length.



She just had to enter a code and the ship transformed into a house and a base under ground.



People came out of their houses alarmed at the sound.



“Don't worry everything's normal!!” Kat exclaimed and the humans looked at each other and shrugged, then went back inside.



“Filthy humans…” Kat grumbled under her breath as she walk into her house/base with her little robot companion.



“Can I have a waffle?” The robot asked when they closed the door.



“NO!!” Kat yelled.



A/N: CONTEST! CONTEST!! Can you please submit a name for me? I seriously don't know what to name the robot! The winner of this contest will get to be in the story a few times!! Thanx.



Kittykat01
























Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on December 19, 2005, 1:58:57 PM

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on
Geckon_Lord_of_geckosZirc? Skish? Zlort? Waff? Cork? those is all I got. well anyway likey the story so far. faves and a blood muffin fo you's

Shedra on August 1, 2005, 4:10:17 PM

Shedra on
Shedrazir! ZIR! is that a cool name?

Elen on June 12, 2005, 9:56:29 PM

Elen on
Elenheeeey! I thought I recognized this one! *toothy grin* Hehe...weeeell you have my suggestions at ff.net .... but I came up with another one *yaay for me!!* ehem...how about mixing toxic dreamers and mine...um...kinda....
Loona?
Loona sounds good don't you think? but as I said before, Eyah is nice...hehehe

well have a good day now!
/Elen

toxic_dreamer on June 12, 2005, 2:02:12 PM

toxic_dreamer on
toxic_dreamerwhere is this contest or should i just say the name in my comment.....how about Bebo.....or Boe .... Tax.... Loon... nat... not wait Vex....aaaahhhhh....cant think of good enough name... well i tried