Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Observing

Forgive the interruption, my tallest. Said the Irken.

Her eyes were emerald green, and her antenna curved much like that of Taks...

Chapter 5 - Observing

Chapter 5 - Observing


Disclaimer: I don't own Simple Plan or anyone else, except Kat and Tibby. R&R OR ELSE; no cookies for you… XP





Ch. 5: Observing



~*~*~Saturday*~*~*~



Zim turned on his computer system that showed global images of some random kids and other people. “Hmmm…” Zim tapped his chin while looking for a video stream of Kat. Gir sat next to him eating popcorn that appeared out of nowhere.



Zim began to get aggravated. “Rrrrrrrr!! WHERE IS SHEEE?!?!” He bellowed.



“Who ya lookin for?” Gir asked jumping on Zim's head.



“I'm looking for Kat and- GIR GET OFF MY HEAD!!” Zim hollered.



Gir jumped down from Zim's head and stood looking at the screens. “Oh, this is my favorite show!!” Gir said and then hugged one of the screens.



“GIR!! We're looking for Kat, remember?” Zim asked his robot.



Gir's eyes turned red and he saluted again, only to resume blankly staring at the screens as his normal self.



Zim finally spotted Kat. “Ah, there she is…” Zim said. Kat was in her house, in human form. She was trying to figure out how to work her CD surround sound system.



“ACK!!” She yelled as she got zapped by electricity.



She narrowed her eyes at the machine as Tibby meowed at her in cat form.



“I KNOW THAT TIBBY!!” Kat yelled back at the cat. Tibby simply jumped off the couch and walked over to Kat, who was kneeling trying to figure out how some wires go together. “THIS MACHINE IS DOING THIS BECAUSE IT HATES ME!!” Kat screamed angrily.



Tibby eyed the wires and then meowed again. “Wha- Oh, of course!! How could I be so stupid!!?” Kat exclaimed. She put two wires together and then inserted them into a black box. The CD player itself blinked, `Welcome! Please insert CD' on the screen.



Kat looked around her and then looked back at Tibby. “Tibby, could you go and get one of my CD's??” Kat asked her cat. Tibby let out a muffled meow. “What?” Kat asked bending down to her cat. Tibby let out the same cry. “Oh, fine.” Kat said as she hesitantly looked around. “We aren't outside.” She finished.

Tibby gave a meow of relief, and then shed the hologram disguise.



Zim blankly stared at the screen, watching the SIR unit run around the room yelling, “YAY!! LOOKATMEH!!!” Gir looked at the same screen. “Hey, lookie!! A new friend!!” Gir yelled happily. Zim looked at Gir, and then back to the screen. “How can this be? How can Kat have a SIR unit… unless…” Zim thought out loud as he watched Kat more closely.



“Come on Kat!! No ones here…” Tibby wailed at her master. “No, Tibby. If someone saw you, that would be ok. But if they saw me… well, that would be disastrous.” Kat said to her robot. “The blinds are down, the doors are locked, the only way someone could see ya is if they had some kind of satellite technology…” Tibby said scratching her head.



Kat sighed. “Fine.” Kat said. Kat pushed a button on her necklace. The hologram deteriorated away, leaving Kat in her Irken form.



Zim's mouth dropped. Gir looked at the Irken female. “Oooh… SHE'S PRETTY!! HIIIIII PRETTY LADY!!” Gir yelled at the screen. Zim didn't seem to notice. `She has green eyes… oh, and an antenna ring, too…' he thought.



“Master?” Gir asked Zim.



“Yes, Gir?”



“Why don't we see any other Irkens with green eyes…?” Gir asked sticking his tongue out.



“Um, because, uh, well… I guess it's very rare.” Zim said to Gir.



*thinking* “Wow, Gir sounded intelligent for once…”



Gir then bounced on his head, yelling “WeeeeeeHOOOOOO!!!” and then started to break dance.



Zim shook his head. “Oh, well.” He looked back to the screen at Kat.



(on the screen) “TIBBY!!” Kat yelled again. “Yeeeeeessss??” Tibby asked hovering upside down above Kat's head. “Can you please go get me a CD?” She asked.



Tibby though a moment. “Hmmm… Ok.” Then Tibby flew off upstairs.



Kat looked back at the system. “I hope you work…” She said to it. Tibby came back down with a CD in her hand. “Heeere ya go!!” Tibby said holding out the CD in her hand. “Thanks.” Kat said and then put the CD into the tray. The tray went back in, and then the machine buzzed a bit.



“…Does it work…?” Kat asked out loud.



Zim stared at the screen waiting.



Finally, the speakers blared out the song, “Welcome To My Life” By Simple Plan.



Kat and Tibby were blown back into the wall by the wave. Tibby flew to the system, and turned down the volume, which was on the highest it could go. Kat fell from the wall and onto the couch beneath her with a WHUMP. She left and indention of herself in the wall. “Unnngh…” She groaned as she struggled to get up. She sat up and rubbed her head. “At least it works.” Kat said and then fell back onto the couch, listening to the music.



Zim sat back in his chair too. “She's… She's Irken...” Was all that came out.







A/N: BWAHAHAHHAHA!! IM LEAVING IT AS A CLIFFIE!! SO I CAN MAKE YOU ALL SUFFER!!! BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! *cough cough*

-ahem- yeah… R&R!! XP



~kat






Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pixiepumpkin on December 6, 2006, 12:47:16 PM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinyay yay she da pretty lady yay!

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on December 20, 2005, 6:21:46 AM

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on
Geckon_Lord_of_geckosI'm loving this ^____________________________________________________________________________________________^

Shedra on August 2, 2005, 4:57:28 PM

Shedra on
Shedrajust keeps gettin' better

Elen on July 28, 2005, 5:54:07 AM

Elen on
ElenWOOOH! UPDATES!! You need to get more...I NEED MORE TO SURVIVE!! ...uh...yeah...HEY, I'm working on a Fic too! YAY!! It's not up yet but...ANYWAY!! YAAY!! *hugs*