Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Japanese anime short story, 13 year old boy "dreams a magical journey"
goood short story/ music video idea

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


A Journey



The film is Japanese anime.

A 13-year-old Japanese boy is walking up the stairs in his house in the dark and all of a sudden has a feeling something is behind him. So he stops. The camera cuts to a close up of his face and u see beads of sweat forming on his forehead. You then see some silver hands floating behind him really close to his back. He looks back slowly and there is nothing there, just tilted darkness. He runs up the stairs opens his door and jumps onto his bed, which starts to slowly sink through the ground. The camera cuts to a shot of his arm drooping off the side of the bed. He wakes up and goes downstairs to have some breakfast. He walks outside into the garden thinking about last night. His sister calls to him and he walks inside to her. She offers him a lift to school so they both get in the car. She starts to drive down a long road with bear trees either side of the road and grey skies above. As the road gets longer they drive underneath trees heavy with blossom and purple skies. It starts to rain blossom over the front of the car. While she is driving the boy is listening to music and looks up out the window. He notices some buildings destroyed and the sky is on fire and there is chaos everywhere. He pauses his music and looks up again just to see the purple skies and normality of the trees. He resumes listening to his music and as he looks up again his sister veers off the road and straight into a tree. He falls out the car and just as he is about to see if his sister is ok, a herd of rhinoceroses stampede round the corner and run straight into the wreckage taking it with them down a hill. Being wary he stumbles around and falls to the ground. He looks up to see a small, famished child looking down at him and she runs away. He picks himself up and follows her into a burnt down house. She is with her poverty struck family near the side of the house. He goes up to them and offers his hand but as he does, a force field appears between them and his touch turns them into ashes. Spooked, he walks up the stairs next to the family and enters a huge green garden. He walks on and enters a large maze. He walks around it but keeps on returning to the entrance. Giving up he falls to his knees and the ground gives way underneath him. He falls through and lands in the ocean and falls to the bottom of the sea. He begins to try and walk, and then all the water brushes off him drop by drop and he is thrown forward to the ground. He picks himself up and the floor beings to break away beneath his feet so he runs as fast as he can and he looks behind him to see demons and his fears chasing him so he turns and runs away. He runs into a wall and bounces to the ground. He runs through the demons and they evaporate into steam and he lands onto a stone ledge. His hand comes across a broken mirror and he slowly brings it to his face, he sees himself and bleeds a tear. He then backs away and appears to be walking along a tree branch and as he approaches the end, he notices he is standing on the edge of a large dam. The words “the only way is down” ring in his mind, and the same spirit hands that were at the start of the journey appear behind him and push him off the dam and into the water. As he's falling the camera swirls into his eye then whiteness fills the screen. He then starts to crawl rapidly up a well towards light at the top and he appears out of his duvet. He rolls out of his bed and walks down the stairs and stops at the same place along the stairs again, thinking about what happened in his “dream” He steps outside with his breakfast and his sister calls to him again. He turns around and she slowly looks up and says “Did you have fun?”



The End

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment