Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - NIGHTMARES

Kira is a young vampire who can see the absolute future and into the past and past lives. She has very little memory of the past few years.

Chapter 1 - NIGHTMARES

Chapter 1 - NIGHTMARES
The stunningly beautiful woman in the radiant pink dress tenderly licked the red liquid off of her fingers. She smiled as a rust-colored tear fell from her eye. Her long eyelashes were wet with salt water. Her strangely cut black hair stuck to the sweat on the back of her neck. A dusty wind blew the long strands of her hair out of her face.

“Such sad fools,” she spoke with a raspy voice, eyeing the freshly deceased bodies lying in front of her.

The woman in the emerald green dress tried desperately to lift her limp body from the ground, but the fight with the woman in the pink left her weak and useless. Her wounds would never be healed in time and time was the only thing that constantly abandoned her side. She looked over at the rock the woman in the pink was sitting on and tiredly blinked her eyes. She put her hand on the bottom of the other woman’s dress, squeezed, and noiselessly closed her eyes forever.

The woman in the pink simply stared and chuckled at the other woman’s feeble attempt to get up. For the woman in the pink was stronger and more knowledgeable. She was one of the deadliest things around. A terrible beast in human form, with her eyes glazed over in a blood-colored luster, seeking more sweet, red nourishment. There was only one word for this malevolent woman.

Monster.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment