Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

very good story

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

Chapter 1 - chapter 1
My name’s Butterfly Uchiha. I had been in the sand village while my clan was massacred. My ambition is to find any survivors of my clan. So I must set out to the leaf village to see if there are any “Uchiha’s” left in my relative’s hometown.
On my journey to the hidden in the leaf village I noticed a great place to set up camp. The camp was close to a river bank. I also noticed a great big boulder on the other side of the river. I just ignored it though. I pitched up my tent and fell asleep in my tent. I awoke to hear someone yell, “B-but sempai, Tobi really is a good boy!!!” I jumped up and ran outside of my tent to see a boy wearing an orange swirly mask running away from something. Then the boy asked me “Do you think Tobi’s a good boy??” I saw him wearing an Akatsuki cloak and remembered that one of my family member’s names was Itachi. I pondered on what that vision had meant, but before I could think, I heard “TOBI, GET OVER HERE, UN!!!” I assumed that the boy with orange swirly mask was Tobi but, why in the world is he speaking in third person. Tobi again asked “Is Tobi a good boy??” So I said unsure “Y-yes T-Tobi is a… good boy….”
Then Tobi said “See sempai even this kawaii girl said Tobi was a good boy!!” Then this sempai person responded “I don’t care if a stupid girl said that you were a good boy!! Un.” I was furious when he had called me stupid, the Uchiha’s weren’t stupid they were the most intellectual clan there ever was. I took offense and said “Why don’t you say that in my face!!” Then the sempai guy said “Why I outta, un.”
The sempai person ran out of the bushes and stops. He stares at me. I said “What?? What are you looking at?” He looks away and says “Your ugly face, un.” I mumbled “Shut up!” Then Tobi replied “What’s kawaii’s girl’s name?” I responded “Butterfly Uchiha...” The blonde sempai person said “What another Uchiha! un. Itachi needs to see you, un.” “You know Itachi??” I asked shocked. The sempai person said “Hai, My name’s Deidara, un.” I responded “Take me to Itachi!!” “I can’t leader-sama would kill me! So stay here and I’ll bring Itachi, un.” Deidara said. “Do you think I’ll just stay here? I’m coming with you.” I said. “Fine, I’ll ask Leader-sama if you could join Akatsuki, un.” Deidara said. “Fine…” I replied. Deidara ran and then he disappeared. Deidara came back after 10 minutes and said “Come with me…” I followed him across the river and went to the big boulder and made a couple of hand signs then the boulder arose. And behind the boulder was a cave. We walked into the cave. We walked until we came to a large double door.
Deidara knocked on the door and I heard a thundering voice. The voice said “Come in” My heart started to race and Deidara said “Stay here for now…” Deidara walked in. After five minutes of Leader-Sama yelling, Deidara came back out and said “Leader-sama wants you…” Then I gulped and walked in. “Is it true you are an Uchiha?” Leader-sama asked. “Hai, Leader-sama….” I replied. “I like your attitude, but prove to me that you, Butterfly, are an Uchiha…” Leader-sama said. “Fine…” I said. I activated my sharingan. “Ok, you are an Uchiha, you may join the Akatsuki.” Leader-sama said. “Oh, yeah! I rock!!” I said. “Is Itachi here??” I asked. “Hai, Itachi is here, I must ask what your favorite hobby is?” Leader- Sama asked. “Why?” I asked. “It’ll decide who your roommates will be!” Leader-sama said. “My favorite hobby is art!” I said with confidence. “Your roommates with Sasori and Deidara, they are team art.” Leader-sama said. “Ok…”I said. I left Leader-sama’s office and saw Deidara and saw him making a signal for me to follow him. I followed him until I saw a green, black and white plant thing. I freaked out when it said it was hungry. But after running, for hours it seems, I still hadn’t lost him. In fact I was the one who had been lost. I stopped running knowing that the end of my life might come. But just when the plant person was coming nearer, Deidara appeared. I yelled “Deidara the plant guy is trying to eat me!!” Then the plant guy replied “I was just running after you so I could ask for your name!!” Plant guy said.
“Oh….”I said feeling really stupid. “My name’s Zetsu” Said the plant guy. “What’s your name?” Zetsu said. “I’m Butterfly Uchiha.” I said. “Another Uchiha, like Itachi!!” Zetsu said amazed and in shock. “Can you take me to Itachi??” I asked pleadingly. “Ok, just follow me….” Zetsu said. I followed Zetsu until we came to a door that had skulls and oddly sharks stickers. Zetsu knocked on the door and two people opened the door. One had blue skin and hair and he had GILLS!! The other person had the leaf tribe headband but with a scratch over it. Then the guy with the leaf tribe headband said “Zetsu, How many times have I told you not to bring us any plant food??”
Zetsu replied “She’s not food….. She’s a new Akatsuki member.” I was very furious when the guy with the leaf tribe headband called me plant food. I activated my sharingan and said “How dare you talk to me like that!” I clenched my fist, but before I could hit him, he said “An Uchiha, like I…I killed all but two people, my little brother Sasuke and my little sister.” I replied “I’m Butterfly Uchiha, you must be Itachi.” Itachi said in shock “Butterfly, My little sister you have grown so big and healthy!” Itachi hugs me tightly. “I can’t breathe!” I struggled to say.
Itachi stops hugging me and said “I will teach you how to control your sharingan and I will train you…whose roommate are you?” “Sasori’s and Deidara are….” I said. “Oh, ok see me when you have time.” Itachi said. “Ok, big bro!” I said happily. I walked away to my room. I turned the knob and closed the door. I turned around and saw a red head guy in his boxers and we both blushed. I tried to walk away but I couldn’t move. The red head was probably a puppet master. The red head said “I am Sasori the puppet master, who are you and why are you here!?!” So I replied “I’m Butterfly Uchiha, Itachi’s little sister, and I’m new in Akatsuki and I’m your new roommate along with Deidara.”
He had let me go and I walked out the door. I blushed very red and Deidara walked up to me. I just stood there looking at the ground. Deidara said “What’s wrong?” I didn’t know what to say, so I just stayed quiet. I waited for awhile, then I knocked on the door. “Come in…..” said Sasori. I opened the door and walked in. “Close the door, un.” Said Deidara. So I closed the door and looked up and saw Deidara and Sasori sitting on the same bed.
They we’re staring at me. “We have an issue to discuss with you…..” Sasori said. So I just sat down across from them on another bed. “You have noticed there are only two beds right?” Sasori said. “And there’s three of us..un..” Deidara said.
“Um….What do you what me to do about it!!” I replied. “I’m not sure, but anyway you are a new Akatsuki member, I’m I right?” Sasori said. “Hai! Master Sasori!” I replied. “Well, here un your Akatsuki clothes, un.…” Deidara said. “What about my things at my tent…….” I asked. “Deidara and I will get your clothes….and things…” Sasori answered. “Can I come with you???” I asked. “Sure, un…..we don’t really know where you live anyway, un.” Deidara said. “Yay, un…..Deidara now you got me to say un now, un!!!!!!” I yelled at Deidara. “Sorry, un. It’s not my fault, un. It’s a habit, un.” Deidara said. “It’s your fault, un. Your gonna pay, un.” I screamed.
Someone then grabbed my big neck band and yelled “STOP!!!” Deidara froze in fear. I look behind me and saw Itachi holding my big neckband. “What are you doing??” Itachi asked. “I’m trying to kill Deidara! Un.” I answered. “No!!” Itachi said heartlessly. “What kind of big brother are you!!! Un…” I yelled. Just then Itachi threw three kunai’s at Deidara, which pinned Deidara to the wall. “Forget what I said you’re the best big brother ever, un!!” I said.
Itachi walks away with a smirk on his face. Then I walk over to Deidara and stuck my tongue at Deidara and said “Hahaha… You’re stuck to the wall!! Un..” I said mocking him. Sasori appeared behind me and said “Wow, A new Akatsuki member defeats S-rank criminal……” I was shocked he had appeared out of nowhere and unexpected. I jumped up and then turned around and saw Sasori smirking and without his shirt. As a reaction I blushed and Deidara got very annoyed. “You look cute when you blush…” Sasori commented. I blushed redder and said “T-Thank you…” Sasori got Deidara off the walls and we went on our first mission.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment