Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1!!

In school we had to make something that would turn people invisible. I used my famous ninja characters, and made this. HA!

Chapter 1 - 1!!

Chapter 1 - 1!!
"CRASH!!!" A large rock crashed through the glass ceiling. Raccoon looked up. He knew who it was. But he didn't feel like doing anything about it at the moment. He knew that Nexx would take care of it. Sure enough, a few moments later, Nexx came up the stairs.
"They're back again, huh?" he said with a smirk. "You'd think that they'd learned by now."
Raccoon looked up through the hole in the ceiling.
"Usually they come down sooner," he said quietly. "Maybe they've actually thought about it this time."
"Doubt it," said Nexx, leaning on the wall.
Sadly, he was right. Up above, on the roof, the ninja gang was going over their plan to rescue the stolen Kitten for the last time.
"Remember, after Cat jumps in, Spoon and I will follow. Then, Blazen and Ruler will come in and we'll start. Got it?"
Doom looked intently at Assistant ninja with an exited look in her eye.
"Um, yes, but…I just have one question…"
Assistant looked down at her feet.
"What do I do?"
"You go around the back and get the Kitten. You can contact Luster and Haxor when you get there. Make sure no ones around before you do."
Doom looked back into the hole.
"No mistakes this time. This time for sure!"
Cat jumped through the hole. He landed softly on the floor, and then got into ready position. Doom and Spoon came soon after, following suit. Blazen and Ruler came afterwards. Then they dove in, head first, landed in the official ninja stance and immediately jumped into action.
Cat was sprinting across the room, dodging all of Nexx's attacks with his cat-like reflexes. He was going to make it. He touched the doorknob and….
KABLAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM! Trick doorknob. An exploding trick doorknob. The ninjas were blown out of the open roof, and Assistant, who had just reached the back of the building, started back around to the front after seeing-and hearing-her fellow ninjas go flying out of the roof.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on August 5, 2007, 10:11:10 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222xD Trick doorknobs???? PURE GENIUS!!!

biofreak5 on August 5, 2007, 3:51:06 PM

biofreak5 on
biofreak5hahaha. I'm not gonna reply to all of those comments...too lazy.

Thankies!! And the trick doorknob was my friend's idea. She's bouncy and random like me^^

KrazyPerson on August 3, 2007, 6:33:46 AM

KrazyPerson on
KrazyPersonWhat interesting names! XD