Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 2!!

In school we had to make something that would turn people invisible. I used my famous ninja characters, and made this. HA!

Chapter 2 - 2!!

Chapter 2 - 2!!
After a harsh landing, the ninjas all met up. While Doom and Blazen discussed a new plan, Assistant bandaged Cat's face.
Their mission was to rescue a Kitten that their arch nemesis, Nexx had stolen from a nice old lady in town. It was a very valuable kitten, as Doom suspected, because it's collar had diamonds and pearls imbedded into it.
Doom was a nice girl, who always got good marks in the Ninja Academy. She had short brown hair and mysterious eyes.
Cat was half cat (hence, his name) and he was very stubborn. He looked a lot like Doom, except his hair was darker and shorter.
Spoon was the kind of Ninja who focused mainly on physical attacks. She loved her phone more than anything in the world, except her friends.
Ruler was a mysterious Ninja. He didn't like very many things, except ice cream, candy, and sugar.
Blazen was a special kind of Ninja. Most people said he was a demon of some sort, but his comrades describe it as 'a fire scroll gone wrong'. He didn't think that bursting into flames when he sensed danger was that bad.
Assistant had dark blonde hair and awesome Judo skills. She was younger than the other ninjas in the group.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on August 5, 2007, 10:12:12 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222:D Wow....she was younger......I grow to be impressed.....!

O_o Wait. That doesn't make sense.....

KrazyPerson on August 3, 2007, 6:35:43 AM

KrazyPerson on
KrazyPersonSAVE THE KITTY!!!