Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - 4!!

In school we had to make something that would turn people invisible. I used my famous ninja characters, and made this. HA!

Chapter 4 - 4!!

Chapter 4 - 4!!
The next morning they all got up early and set off for Nexx's base.
When they got there, they all got in position. But after about 2 seconds, Cat got impatient.
He sprung into action, jumping down through the roof, bouncing off one wall and dashing for the door. He stopped in front of it, wondering why no one had stopped him.
"Oh yeah," he thought. "I'm invisible."
Doom and Ruler jumped through the roof and shoved Raccoon into a random sack they found on the floor. Then they threw the sack out the window. Nexx, who had heard all the commotion, ran up the stairs, only to be attacked by Spoon who had just entered the building. It turned into a graphic ninja battle that involved pillows, pans, a lamp, and two ladders.
Meanwhile, Cat snuck across the room to the stairs. He found a door at the end of a hallway and cautiously opened it.
At the back of the building, Blazen and Assistant were puzzling over the lock on the back door. Assistant read and re-read the chapter on locks in the Ninja Handbook, but nothing worked.
Cat snuck through the door. The Kitten was in a small pet carrier, at the back of the dimly lit room. Cat took a careful step towards it, then grabbed the pet carrier and dashed out the door. He passed several Surveillance Cameras that he had never noticed before, but it didn't really matter because he was invisible.
Assistant and Blazen had given up. They sat on a rock near the building and sighed. They were very mad at the lock, so finally, they went back home.
Meanwhile, Spoon, Ruler and Doom were still fighting Nexx. Doom noticed a small pet carrier floating across the room and new their plan had succeeded. She grabbed the other two and started running towards the exit. Nexx, who didn't know about Cat being invisible, ran down the stairs to go get another associate to help him, when he saw the open door that led to the room where the Kitten supposedly was. But when the pet carrier wasn't there, Nexx knew he had been Bamboozled.
"I've been Bamboozled!" He yelled. "Get those ninjas!!"
So, 5 of his other associates chased after the 3 ninjas and the Kitten, only to be caught in a trap Assistant and Blazen had set for no reason just before they left.
The ninjas ran into the forest to where they had regrouped before, and sat down to catch their breath. It must have been 24 hours, because Cat started fading in until he was completely visible. After calling Assistant and Blazen on Spoon's ninja phone, the ninjas set off into town to return the Kitten to its owner. Cat, who could hold it in no longer, started crying. They waited 2 hours for Cat's tantrum to stop, and walked back home, happy that they had finally completed the mission after trying 18 times. But they knew that soon enough, they would have another mission to go on. That night they had a party to celebrate the completion of their mission, and then they went to the movies. Everyone lived happily ever after, except Nexx, who was still disappointed that he had been Bamboozled.
THE END!!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on August 5, 2007, 10:13:25 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222xD LOL!!!!! This was indeed an interesting ending! *favs*

KrazyPerson on August 3, 2007, 6:41:47 AM

KrazyPerson on
KrazyPerson*laughs head off*

biofreak5 on August 4, 2007, 3:54:06 AM

biofreak5 on
biofreak5Bamboozled was one of my favorite words last year...


Thankies!

KrazyPerson on August 4, 2007, 1:36:48 PM

KrazyPerson on
KrazyPersonI love that word! XD