Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1!!

Same characters as Chemicals, chemicals. Same bad guy, too. Another story I had to write for school.

Chapter 1 - 1!!

Chapter 1 - 1!!
"I'm in position." Spoon whispered. "Me, too," Doom murmured back. "I hope this works. Those guys better not mess up." Suddenly, a green and brown blur sprang out of the bushes. "AIEEEEE!!" shrieked Doom as it pounced on her. Luster and Ruler came running out of the forest. "What happened!?" they asked in unison. After seeing what was wrong, they immediately attacked the thing that had pounced on Doom. "OUCH! Hey! That HURTS!!" it yelled. Luster and Ruler stopped attacking and stepped back. "What the- CAT?! What're YOU doing here?" Spoon questioned. "You're supposed to be on the other side of the forest!!" Cat looked puzzled. "Oh. Yeah, about that." He gave her a sheepish grin. "I got bored, so I wanted to know if anyone had a piece of cake. You know, to pass the time." Spoon then walked up to the nearest tree and banged her head against it. 5 times. After getting up and brushing herself off, Doom glared at Cat. "Why'd you have to pounce on me?" she asked. "It was an accident," he said. "Let me explain."
It may not seem like it, but these 5 were best friends. Together they were the famous ninja group, 56. Doom had short brown hair and greenish-blue eyes. She did most of the planning for the group. Her favorite thing to do was lie on her back and stare at the sky. Cat was just crazy. He looked a lot like Doom, except his hair was darker and shorter. He always acted before thinking, and it would always get the ninja gang in trouble. Spoon had long light-brown hair, and she was always wearing the latest styles. She often got frustrated with Cat because he messed up so much. Luster had red-orange hair that stood up on end. He was usually calm, but when Cat was around, he goofed off a bit. Ruler was probably the most sensible in the group. His hair was blonde and brown, and he loved sweet things. It seemed like he had a split personality, because he went completely insane whenever he had a sugar rush.
At the moment, The Ninjas of 56 were on a mission. They had to catch a squirrel for an old pigeon tamer in their town. The reason was, thankfully, unknown. So far, they had tried 4 times. Cat was always the one to mess it up, as usual. "Why does this guy need a squirrel, anyway?" Cat grumbled as they all got back in position. "Why couldn't he have wanted, like, a muffin or something?" Cat thought about this for a moment, and then ran off into town to buy a muffin.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on August 5, 2007, 10:14:03 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222:3 MmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm.....muffin.

biofreak5 on August 5, 2007, 3:59:07 PM

biofreak5 on
biofreak5muffins are good.AND MASHED POTATOES!!

I've been watching too much Invader Zim.