Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 2!!

Same characters as Chemicals, chemicals. Same bad guy, too. Another story I had to write for school.

Chapter 2 - 2!!

Chapter 2 - 2!!
Meanwhile, Luster and Ruler were stalking a mouse. Their plan was to catch the mouse, force it to tell them where they could find the most nutritious nuts in the forest, then set a trap and use the nuts as bait to catch the squirrel. This, of course, was Luster's idea. "Ready?" Luster whispered to Ruler. "Ready," he whispered back. Luster leaped out of the bushes where they were hiding, getting ready to pounce on the mouse. But, alas, he took one step and fell flat on his face. Sighing, Ruler walked out of the bushes and picked up the mouse, which was shaking with laughter. "Oww," Luster whined as he got up. "That hurt my face." "Let's get going," Ruler said, looking up at the sky. "It's getting dark." "FIRST, we have to question this little dude," Luster muttered, pointing at the mouse. It was still in hysterics.
Just as Luster was getting ready to ask the mouse a question, Doom and Spoon came skipping through the trees carrying a squirrel. Spoon stopped and asked, "What are you guys doing?" Luster stood up straight. "We're catching a squirrel," he said triumphantly. Doom gaped at him. She looked over at Ruler who was turning bright red. "To me, it looks like you've caught a mouse," Spoon remarked. Luster glanced at the mouse. "It may look like a mouse," he whispered, "but it's really a squirrel in disguise. It's-" "Actually," Ruler interrupted, "Luster wanted to catch the mouse, and then force it into telling us where the finest nuts in the forest are, so we can lure some squirrels right into a trap. It was his idea." "It was NOT my idea, it was your idea." said Luster. "Liar," Ruler muttered under his breath. "You are the one that tripped me when I made my heroic attack on that evil mouse," Luster insisted. "You know I'm right." "Well, while you guys were trapping mice-" "It's DISGUISED!!" "-Whatever- we caught a squirrel," said Spoon, glaring at Luster. "In the meantime, has anyone seen Cat?" Doom asked. Anyone could tell that she was worried about him. "Yeah, I wonder where he is," Spoon murmured. "Maybe he, like, got captured by zombies in Nevada and, like, became the Sith Lord and, like, stopped 17 armies trying to destroy a small town off the coast of Hawaii." "Yeah. That's what happened," Doom mumbled sarcastically.
All of a sudden, Ruler shrieked and dove into the bushes. Doom turned around and screamed. "AAAHHH!! A BEAR! NINJA SCATTER!" Doom screamed. There was indeed a bear behind Doom, but luckily, when the ninjas scattered, it took off after Luster. "OH DEAR LORD!!" Luster shrieked as he fled from the bear. "WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!?" Discovering that he couldn't outrun the bear on the ground, he jumped up into the trees. He hopped from branch to branch, being careful not to slip. When he thought he was far enough away, Luster stopped on a thick branch. "Ha HA!" he shouted. "I've outsmarted you, Bear!!" But Luster spoke too soon. As the bear shook the tree that Luster was standing on, Luster lost his balance and plummeted down 20 feet toward the ground. Grabbing a branch at the last second, Luster managed to save himself, but the bear was too close for comfort. Staying as still as possible, Luster closed his eyes as the bear came toward him. He heard some shuffling, and then a number of footsteps as the bear strolled away. Opening his eyes and hopping down from the tree, Luster started sprinting back the way he came. Eventually, he was back where the bear first appeared. He got Ruler out of the bushes, and they started walking away to find the other ninjas. Luster casually stuck his hands in his pockets. "HEY!!" he cried, realizing the horrid truth. "That bear stole my chocolate bar!!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on August 5, 2007, 10:14:52 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222O_o NOT.....N-NOT THE CHOCOLATE BAR!!!!!!! xD GO INTO ABUSIVE ACTION NINJAS!!!!!!!